Uconn Draft Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Uconn Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Watching the NFL Network.

ESPN sucks in every possible way, and even in some impossible ways.

NFL Network gave a ton of love for the three UCONN players especially Mike Mayock. Great night for UCONN and these three men who will represent UCONN well at the next level.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Congrats to Sio, Gratz and BWW - thousands of hours of hard word and dedication paid off. #BLEEDBLUE

Reaction Score
We're on page 5 and no one has mentioned Randy Edsall's name yet. Seems he should get a little bit of credit for at least recruiting these guys.
Didn't you know? He was a terrible recruiter and awful coach. We have been much better off since he left.

Reaction Score
Well I guess I might be turning into a Raiders fan. My two favorite Uconn players are both there now. I gotta say, Sio is going to look so Mean and Bad Ass in the Black and Silver.

Reaction Score
Well I guess I might be turning into a Raiders fan. My two favorite Uconn players are both there now. I gotta say, Sio is going to look so Mean and Bad Ass in the Black and Silver.

He is really pumped up. The waiting was hard but he is so excited.

Reaction Score
I'm also a Raiders fan so i'm beyond excited with the Sio pick.. Plan on making the trip to see the raiders @giants and @jets this season

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
Programs with more draft picks than UCONN (3) through 3 rounds:

LSU (6)
Florida State (5)

Alabama (4)
Florida (4)
Georgia (4)
UNC (4)

Oregon (tie - 3)
Tennessee (tie - 3)
Texas A&M (tie - 3)
West Virginia (tie - 3)

Ahhh, obviously you rushed to get this list out. I think you overlooked Louisville. Where again do they rank?

Reaction Score

LSU (6)
Florida State (5)

Alabama (4)
Florida (4)
Georgia (4)
UNC (4)

Oregon (tie - 3)
Tennessee (tie - 3)
Texas A&M (tie - 3)
West Virginia (tie - 3)

Ahhh, obviously you rushed to get this list out. I think you overlooked Louisville. Where again do they rank?

Louisville hasn't had anyone drafted yet... Rutgers has two in third round.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2013/track...-round-input:3/dt-by-conference-input:bigeast

Reaction Score

LSU (6)
Florida State (5)

Alabama (4)
Florida (4)
Georgia (4)
UNC (4)

Oregon (tie - 3)
Tennessee (tie - 3)
Texas A&M (tie - 3)
West Virginia (tie - 3)
...and LSU gets credit for the Honeybadger.

Reaction Score
Great to see 3 of our boys drafted. Maybe one or 2 to follow.

This raises the question again. How can P screw it up so badly. A third rate offense has us winning at least 8 games last year and perhaps more. The second to last offense in all of college football? That takes a whole different level of incompetence.

Reaction Score
Why wouldn't they get credit for him?
Didnt he leave? I thought he was going to some small school after they gave him the boot. Dunno though, probably got caught lighting up before he even made it there.

Reaction Score
Great to see 3 of our boys drafted. Maybe one or 2 to follow.

This raises the question again. How can P screw it up so badly. A third rate offense has us winning at least 8 games last year and perhaps more. The second to last offense in all of college football? That takes a whole different level of incompetence.
It's nice to see all these defensive players getting their due, many people look at Uconn last year and see a losing team... that D was nuts though...if they had any offense at all they very easily could have won the big east.

Reaction Score
Some team is going to get a steal in Trevardo Williams. Just hope it's my Packers!

Best UCONN draft eligible player, IMO.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Anyone got video of them being drafted? Watched through the 2nd but had to leave before the 3rd started. Just missed it.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
No video available. ESPN was yapping about potheads instead.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I suspect Barkley is trying to find a time machine on eBay right now to go pro last year. I know USC is in SoCal and Kiffen has a huge payroll, but what happened to Barkley should be a cautionary tale. I haven't seen a coach screw up a QB's career this badly since Brian Brohm got Kragthorped.

Reaction Score
We definitely have been noticed by the B1G for our ability to produce NFL draft picks. Tyrann Mathieu drafted by the oldest but most poorly run NFL franchise. Good riddance.

Reaction Score
Anyone got video of them being drafted? Watched through the 2nd but had to leave before the 3rd started. Just missed it.

Coverage was weak. I was with Sio. Was very tense until he got the call. Great to witness his dreams coming true.

Reaction Score
I am REALLY happy for these guys! As a Giant fan I was hoping Sio went to the Giants. On that note outside of Hankins I am going on record that Jerry Reese finally blew a draft! Pugh was a TOTAL reach..the length of his arms will force him inside to center or gaurd. After reading Coughlin's comments about Demontre Moore they would have been better off taking Trevardo Williams. As for trading up and taking Nassib...the pre-draft show Gruden did with him REALLY turned me off...VERY cocky..way too high opinion of himself! The fact that Buffalo didn't take him speaks volumes! Only way I would have been happy with a qb in this draft was if they took Barkley. I guess Reese doesn't realize that Perry Fewell actualy uses LB's DB's in his d scheme! As a fan I rate this a C- to D- maybe an F (depends on how good Hankins is)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom