Tweets from Practice | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tweets from Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Boat and Bazz made Wilebekin look very average last season. They made MSU's guards look confused and frustrated. Then they made the twins look slow.

The only guard who truly when off was that Galloway kid from St Joes. He was nasty.

Kane from ISU played well too iirc.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Kane didn't do much, it was that Hogue kid who went off for 30 something.

It was funny, Hogue was scoring almost at will, but we were trading baskets/FTs for the most part, and the lead seemed to stay in that 5 to 7 point range. I never got the feeling that they were making a run on us, or that we were in danger of letting it slip away.

Reaction Score
Russell Hogue is definitely on the roster of the Elijah Allen All-Stars.

Not sure though, Elijah would be in the 40 pts and over right? And there's not many of those! ;)

Reaction Score
We can play fast with anybody out there. The Rock and a beefed-up PN should help us play strong, when need be. I'm so on board for this season.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Well, Elijah's the captain. But I think Hogue makes the team, along with Lindsey Hunter and a bunch of other jerks!
Is Tyus Edney on this list?

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Who would be on first team All-Opponent Team (who hurt UConn especially)?
Perhaps there would be a single game category, where Elijah Allen might qualify for greatest individual performance in one game. Toby Bailey? Laettner?

There could also be a career category for opponents who we played multiple times, such as other Old Big East players: Kerry Kittles, Lawrence Moten, Darius Lane, Ontario Lett, Linehan, etc.

Who else should be first teamers?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Perhaps there would be a single game category, where Elijah Allen might qualify for greatest individual performance in one game. Toby Bailey? Laettner?

There could also be a career category for opponents who we played multiple times, such as other Old Big East players: Kerry Kittles, Lawrence Moten, Darius Lane, Ontario Lett, Linehan, etc.

Silva?

Reaction Score

Jeremy Lin

Lindsey Hunter

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Darius Rice

DeJuan Blair regularly worked us.

Maybe Kenny Satterfield?

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Silva?

If you want to talk Louisville, Montrezl Harrell has beat the hell out of UCONN the last couple of years.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

You might add George plucky Mason!

Joobie

Bookie
Reaction Score

I can't stand the guy, but Allen Iverson HAS to be on that list. Other Georgetown players would include, Motombo, Mourning & Roy Hibbert, who beat us with a 3 point shot!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Iverson certainly isn't winning any post-career accolades, but the dude could play. Moreso in the NBA where he blossomed vs at Georgetown. I don't recall him putting up any monster games vs UConn, we had a guy on the team named Ricky Moore at the time.

Reaction Score
Kerry Kittles
Peyton Siva
Ryan Comes
Marvin Saddler
Terry Dehere
Jerry Walker
Scottie Reynolds
DeJuan Blair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics