Tulsa to Big East? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Tulsa to Big East?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
tumblr_mbe1jmUIvk1qgx0k4o1_500.gif

That should make up for the Tulsa cheerleader. Man, I wish I had a shot at her. She's skilled.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
tumblr_mbe1jmUIvk1qgx0k4o1_500.gif

That should make up for the Tulsa cheerleader. Man, I wish I had a shot at her. She's skilled.
look at all that ass. it's superfluous. what ever happened to some good ol fashioned pancake butt?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
. There is no other venue on the planet where people can find other people who are truly offended at the prospects of any sort of affiliation with a school in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I would suggest that you can go to pretty much any venue on the planet and find other people who are truly offended at the prospects of any sort of affiliation with a school in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Reaction Score
look at all that ass. it's superfluous. what ever happened to some good ol fashioned pancake butt?
I know you're still a college student. Whatever you're under the influence of, let me try some!

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
I know you're still a college student. Whatever you're under the influence of, let me try some!
it's from the chapelle show haha

Reaction Score
I would suggest that you can go to pretty much any venue on the planet and find other people who are truly offended at the prospects of any sort of affiliation with a school in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I am personally cool with Tulsa, given the predicament we are in. They have a very good football program. Very good school too. I know we want to aim higher, but as I've said, gotta deal with the hand of cards we are dealt. I enjoy UConn sports, no matter what.

Reaction Score
I'd rather smoke ****ing weed. Stupid pain management laws here. But if you care, been drinking Woodchuck Hard Cider, "Private Reserve", 6.9%. Was thinking of some vodka but took this instead.

I'm drinking some JW Green. No Laphroaig in the house.

Reaction Score
I really am not a fan of booze. Let's smoke some reefer, shall we?

It's too bad Chappelle went all zion crazy on us. His show was a treat and had some really really great skits.

Edit: I quoted the wrong post, obviously.

Reaction Score
It's the middle of the afternoon.

What is wrong with you people? No wonder I seem like a genius here - I'm the only one who's sober.

I will be the designated driver when we rent a bus to burn down Houston upon their invitation to the Pac-12.
That doesn't make you any less of an @ss!

Reaction Score

It's too bad Chappelle went all zion crazy on us. His show was a treat and had some really really great skits.

Edit: I quoted the wrong post, obviously.

For the record, I completely avoid politics. But he certainly is not dumb.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I am personally cool with Tulsa, given the predicament we are in. They have a very good football program. Very good school too. I know we want to aim higher, but as I've said, gotta deal with the hand of cards we are dealt. I enjoy UConn sports, no matter what.
Don't disagree Butch. I'm not happy about it though.

Reaction Score
I am ****ing annoyed with the whining. People here seem to have no idea how easy they have it. Anyhow, back to hibernation.

The biggest whinner is you. The nnnnnnnbe does have many deficiencies vs. several other conferences. Expressing this is discussing the currently existing facts. Couching it in derogatory terms expresses discontent with status/outcome; sort of like being upset with a 5-7 football team's coaching staff if you think that was the major factor in a losing season by saying PP must go.
Whinning about other posters who express displeasure with results of recent conference realignment results related to Uconn, seems very "low information"ish.

Reaction Score
It's the middle of the afternoon.

What is wrong with you people? No wonder I seem like a genius here - I'm the only one who's sober.

I will be the designated driver when we rent a bus to burn down Houston upon their invitation to the Pac-12.

I'm drinking. Not drunk. Yet. But yes you can drive. I call shotgun!

Reaction Score
The biggest whinner is you. The nnnnnnnbe does have many deficiencies vs. several other conferences. Expressing this is discussing the currently existing facts. Couching it in derogatory terms expresses discontent with status/outcome; sort of like being upset with a 5-7 football team's coaching staff if you think that was the major factor in a losing season by saying PP must go.
Whinning about other posters who express displeasure with results of recent conference realignment results related to Uconn, seems very "low information"ish.
Go play with your dolls or whatever toys you have to play with.

Reaction Score
At this point I am not sure why we add a tulsa when BC,SU and Pitt will be available soon, Unless the plan would be to bail and get rid of the CUSA stuff and form a small league with the Big East ACC teams. But I think keeping the Big East name and the Garden for BBall would be better than running off to an Empty ACC. if the big12 raid happens along with the SEC and B1G there is nowhere to go unless we get a miracle invite to the B1G and it aint happening.

Reaction Score
At this point I am not sure why we add a tulsa when BC,SU and Pitt will be available soon, Unless the plan would be to bail and get rid of the CUSA stuff and form a small league with the Big East ACC teams. But I think keeping the Big East name and the Garden for BBall would be better than running off to an Empty ACC. if the big12 raid happens along with the SEC and B1G there is nowhere to go unless we get a miracle invite to the B1G and it aint happening.
We have more success in athletics than Rutgers and UMD, combined. Please, come back to reality.

Reaction Score
Most years 2003-2012, Tulsa could have kicked our ass. Which means ... they also have been better than Cuse & Pitt. At times, they've been damn good at hoop.

My problem with the whining & the bitching is we just watched SU fans do it between 2003 to 2011. Am I personally OK with reading this crap for 8 years? I think, undeniably, we will get some good games. And the C-7, Indy, MWC stuff is just not worth my time. I'm expecting UConn athletics to solve our football issue & have a great Ollie decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom