Tremont Waters (again) | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
you can't appreciate a probable four year guy who hustles his butt off for his program? and, who on top of that, had a damn good freshman year while being thrown into the fire?

Seriously, Vital was one rebound away from pulling down a double-double against a ranked team to end the year...as a 6'2'' freshman guard. And Ant One thinks he is a UTEP-level player?

Reaction Score
Seriously, Vital was one rebound away from pulling down a double-double against a ranked team to end the year...as a 6'2'' freshman guard. And Ant One thinks he is a UTEP-level player?
At times he was the only bright spot on the whole team. I'm not sure how anyone can see that differently.

People like Ant must expect all of our players to be NBA ready their freshman year. If that's the case he should probably start following Kentucky.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
At times he was the only bright spot on the whole team. I'm not sure how anyone can see that differently.

People like Ant must expect all of our players to be NBA ready their freshman year. If that's the case he should probably start following Kentucky.

You joke about that, but I distinctly remember JSM bellyaching about why we couldn't get Malik Monk instead of CV multiple times this past year. I'll never get it.

Reaction Score
I'm the furthest thing from a troll, just because I think Vital is a scrub I've offended the holy masses of The Boneyard?????????????????????

Get a grip, you're 40 year old men grossly exaggerating the abilities of the one kid who DIDN'T transfer this year.. I have coached high school basketball in this state for 10 years, and have followed UConn since 1989 when I was a youngster.. These are tough times indeed, but you folks are wearing 3am beer goggles talking about Vital.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Get a grip, you're 40 year old men grossly exaggerating the abilities of the one kid who DIDN'T transfer this year.. I have coached high school basketball in this state for 10 years, and have followed UConn since 1989 when I was a youngster.. These are tough times indeed, but you folks are wearing 3am beer goggles talking about Vital.

That's an incredible resume.

You're the Red Auerbach of the Boneyard.

Seriously - no one else post. We don't want to dilute this guy's thoughts.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
It takes cojones to hit a free throw to win a game at MSG as a freshman. The kid hit big shots as a freshman and improved. He also has a tenacity about him. New York Swagger- he will be really good as he progresses. Maybe not NBA level, but a really solid winning contributor.

Reaction Score
I'm the furthest thing from a troll, just because I think Vital is a scrub I've offended the holy masses of The Boneyard?????????????????????

you can be a troll or you can be an idiot. please just let us know which to refer to you as.

Reaction Score

Seriously if you've coached HS basketball in CT and think this guy stinks then that's why we have so few Top 200 players coming out. I mean c'mon it's not fair to have kids coached by someone who knows that little!

Reaction Score

No one is exaggerating CV's abilities as as much as you are denigrating his abilities,high school basketball is not college basketball. Maybe you're the one who needs glasses.

Reaction Score

U triggered?

Reaction Score
You guys are hysterical.. I just don't understand the fascination.. This place is wild man.

Ignored.

Even if you think he's a bad player, he is definitely a GREAT kid. With heart and is spending his free time recruiting on social media for this team..

get back in your ant hole so I can poor boiling silver in it.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

I don't believe you.
We're you also a UConn variety athlete?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
So, 99 posted a window of today to Weds or we all explode?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
So, 99 posted a window of today to Weds or we all explode?
He pieced it together from different sources he has. It's not an official timeframe. It'd be cool if he was right though.

Reaction Score
good news. as is the likely transfer of Bryce to NCST

Some say the longer this goes on with, the worse it is for us, but I say the longer this goes on the more likely the "default" option becomes. As those other schools are filling up their rosters with guards.

Reaction Score
Trey Dickerson transfering to Georgetown pretty much rules them out, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom