Tremont Waters (again) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Tremont Waters (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No reason to be sorry this one is beyond fluid it's all out whacked.

Again we need to be careful what we wish for at times,
Agreed. I say shame on the staff for even being part of this charade. Then again, who really knows if they are.

Reaction Score
We've got 22 pages of posts explaining why we are in this charade. We don't really have the liberty to not be.
You always have the liberty to not be. You can't paint over a crack in the foundation and think it's fixed. This kid is just that...... A fresh coat of paint.

Reaction Score
Well @husky99 recruiting os fluid. So as a true insider your information should also be fluid. No worries. Do you still hold to if this goes past wed our chances go significantly lower?

Reaction Score
Seems pretty clear to me. All this talk of moving parts and hangman games is pretty unnecessary when you put yourself into the position of a kid who wants to play on the highest stage possible.
If that's the case, I may have to switch my crystal ball pick to WKU.

Reaction Score
You always have the liberty to not be. You can't paint over a crack in the foundation and think it's fixed. This kid is just that. A fresh coat of paint.[/QUOTE
I disagree. He's an exciting player who should definitely improve the team

Reaction Score
Well @husky99 recruiting os fluid. So as a true insider your information should also be fluid. No worries. Do you still hold to if this goes past wed our chances go significantly lower?

I was 95% sure he would pick uconn before the weekend. My best guess is 45% today. But it all a guessing game

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
I was 95% sure he would pick UConn before the weekend. My best guess is 45% today. But it all a guessing game

Knox commitment causing a ripple effect?

Reaction Score
Is there any timetable for anything on this commitment? This whole thing is getting boring.

C

Chief00

How long before Chief says this is what he reported WEEKS ago?
True, I have always mentioned that blue blood possibility - that's always been there. Not sure - how that moves the needle 50% unless 99 heard something specific of a blue blood offer.

Reaction Score
True, I have always mentioned that blue blood possibility - that's always been there. Not sure - how that moves the needle 50% unless 99 heard something specific of a blue blood offer.

This is absolutely true. I cannot see Kentucky offering, and I don't think Duke will. Hopefully Duval goes to Duke and we don't have a Jordan Tucker situation.

Reaction Score
It's hard to believe someone would look at our situation and think we can pass up on a top 40 player.
Its hard to believe someone would take a kid who has time and time again demonstrated he doesn't really want to be here after going through what we had happen this past offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom