Tre Mitchell info | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell info

Reaction Score
I saw that dude (Cliff Omoruyi) in the bathroom before the game too. Can't believe I was in the same bathroom as Chief. Wow.

He is really tall. I didn't say anything about it to him though.
Can’t believe you didn’t exchange pleasantries. What were you thinking?

Reaction Score
If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need, a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.
From car washes to pee washes. What is next?

Reaction Score
If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need, a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.

Chief of Staff
The Blaze Urinal

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Did you guys shake on anything?

Reaction Score

No invitation to join Chief at Blaze Pizza after the game?

C

Chief00

If Chief00 is a caricature, then this was a brilliant post. If Chief00 is a real persona, then this is the creepiest post I've ever seen. Either way, it's good message board content.
“ Creepiest post I’ve ever seen” unless he commits!

C

Chief00

Did you guys shake on anything?
I am a hand washing nut and don’t use the blow dryers in restrooms since they store bacteria - they have no paper towels. But did do a fist bump at the end of our brief and friendly incidental chat.

Reaction Score
I saw that dude (Cliff Omoruyi) in the bathroom before the game too. Can't believe I was in the same bathroom as Chief. Wow.

He is really tall. I didn't say anything about it to him though.

Man quite the day at the urinal Sunday huh? Was the water as cold as usual?:oops:

Reaction Score
Our lack of interest here is a little confusing to me. Akok seems to fit the long, rangy, shot blocking type....and it seems as if Mitchell would be a nice compliment to that. Right now we only have two bigs guaranteed to be on the roster next year....Carlton and Akok. The guys we are recruiting seem to be projects. I trust Hurley, but it seems like a head scratching move if we are the ones backing off here versus the other way around.

Polley is playing the 4 this year but it's quite obvious he is out of place there. He isn't really a starting caliber 3 either....should be more a 3 and D, 15 minute type guy off the bench in a perfect world.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom