Tre Mitchell info | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell info

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Imo it says a lot that the two schools he officially visited decided to back off. There's bigger fish to fry in the 2020 class anyways.

Reaction Score
On Cliff - The grind continues. One Big and Tall urinal away from a commitment.

C1A309F4-461A-4270-A442-7ABB0A26F185.jpeg

Reaction Score
Big Kid at Brewster? I'm all in if it's unranked Zane Meeks that I have been beating the drum for. I can't recall seeing a more under ranked player than him in recent years. Rather than a fallback option, I actually want him. If it's the Texas commit having second thoughts if Shaka is out, I also think he would be a good pickup. He's a skinny 5, not the power center we have been looking for, but, he is agile, fast, aggressive, and makes an impact.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Will most likely become apparent when his recruitment is done and over with.
My guess is somebody's father/relative/handler wants an assistant coaching gig.

Reaction Score
Whatever school this kid picks has to be ready to have him mom at every practice etc. They will need to value her imput as well which may not go over with some of the coaches.

Reaction Score
Whatever school this kid picks has to be ready to have him mom at every practice etc. They will need to value her imput as well which may not go over with some of the coaches.
Exactly.

Reaction Score
Big Kid at Brewster? I'm all in if it's unranked Zane Meeks that I have been beating the drum for. I can't recall seeing a more under ranked player than him in recent years. Rather than a fallback option, I actually want him. If it's the Texas commit having second thoughts if Shaka is out, I also think he would be a good pickup. He's a skinny 5, not the power center we have been looking for, but, he is agile, fast, aggressive, and makes an impact.

Story on Brewster and Meeks' outside shooting. He doesn't look 6'9", but who is?
Brewster Academy Crowned National Prep Champions Again

Lecque took MVP honors for his efforts throughout the tournament while Mashburn was the star of the final and Brown the hero of the quarterfinals. Jones made an unlikely three to tie that QF in the final minutes while Walker busted open the final with a pair of threes of his own. Gaffney came alive in the semis while Ben Baker-McMann provided a major spark off the bench in the second half. Zane Meeks provided key long-range shooting throughout the run.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Really? lmao

Reaction Score
Story on Brewster and Meeks' outside shooting. He doesn't look 6'9", but who is?
Brewster Academy Crowned National Prep Champions Again

Lecque took MVP honors for his efforts throughout the tournament while Mashburn was the star of the final and Brown the hero of the quarterfinals. Jones made an unlikely three to tie that QF in the final minutes while Walker busted open the final with a pair of threes of his own. Gaffney came alive in the semis while Ben Baker-McMann provided a major spark off the bench in the second half. Zane Meeks provided key long-range shooting throughout the run.

No, coached against him last year. He is a ivy league, MVC prospect. He couldnt get on the floor for the third best aau team in kc.

Reaction Score
No, coached against him last year. He is a ivy league, MVC prospect. He couldnt get on the floor for the third best aau team in kc.

I understand he didn't turn heads in the past, but I trust my eyes. He gets on the floor and produces now for the top prep program in the country and keeps up with a team built on speed. He rebounds, scores from deep, and converts in traffic. MVC, Ivy, or not, he can contribute at UConn. I know he isn't a 5 star impact player, but compare him to Olander, Gavin Edwards, Hilton Armstrong, Tyler Polley, etc and I think he is easily as good with 1 dominate strength better than anyone else we have - a knock down 3 pt shot

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Is anyone going to state what's this kid's deal? Why is he persona non grata now?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is anyone going to state what's this kid's deal? Why is he persona non grata now?

I've no actual idea, but I'm putting one together looking at the tcf posted tweet above you.

Reaction Score

What puzzles me the most is how UMass can recruit anyone with their coach's record while playing in a league of no repute. Who knows if the coach recruiting them will survive? And, they're not on the uptrend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom