Tre Mitchell info | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell info

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
why
If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need, a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.
why give out your recruiting technique?
Now I know why at home games I hear some of the recruits/visiting HS stars seem to be talking about a strange dude hanging in the mens room

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
My money is on Umass. Just a hunch.

C

Chief00

My money is on Umass. Just a hunch.
I could be reading it wrong - but the vibe I get is that there’s not much mutual interest between UConn and Mitchell. If Woodstock Academy wasn’t so close - I don’t even think we would be having this conversation.

Reaction Score
Too bad about Tre, I liked his game and thought he would give Hurley some good options. I know Cliff Omoruyi has been here for a couple of unofficial visits recently. Love to see this guy suit up. Tons of potential.

Reaction Score
I could be reading it wrong - but the vibe I get is that there’s not much mutual interest between UConn and Mitchell. If Woodstock Academy wasn’t so close - I don’t even think we would be having this conversation.
What gave away the lack of interest, Mitchell releasing a list without UConn on it?

Reaction Score
This is a weird one, no clue what Mitchell and his family are thinking.

Especially with the rumors about Pipkins transferring and their steady downward trend with the current coach. I wonder if the family has asked him about his job status.

Reaction Score
Hearing the kid at Brewster is the Big of the week.

Someone on the 'yard mentions a skilled big may be made available. You latch on and make THIS your hot take? You're more creative than that chief

Reaction Score
I don’t understand why people keep saying this? Mitchell is a seriously skilled post player, at a major position of need for us.

Non-basketball reasons from what I've gathered.

Reaction Score
I was very worried about the 5 before Carlton stepped it up. Now not so much.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Hearing from 2 sources we are out

Not surprised.

It seemed like we were barely ever in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads