Tre Mitchell info | The Boneyard

Tre Mitchell info

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Hearing that he is going to end up at UMass when all is said and done.

C

Chief00

Hearing that he is going to end up at UMass when all is said and done.
If Danny can’t get a manchild (Cockburn), he then wants more of a rangy shot blocker type.

Reaction Score
Yes, that is the current crystal ball trend.....

Something has to be up if that is where he goes to school.

Reaction Score
UMass? Damn he looks better than that but what would I know?

Reaction Score
Preston Santos from Woodstock also heading to UMass. Looks like Buffalo offered him.

Reaction Score
Imagine if we lose 2 of our top big men recruits to Illinois and Umass Head bang

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
That doesn't make any sense.

Reaction Score
It makes sense if Mitchell's game doesn't match our needs. He's a 4 in college and not the rim protector we need. He's also clearly not the type of mobile 4 we had in DeAndre Daniel's. Maybe not the best match for our team.

C

Chief00

If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need, a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.

Are pleasantries at the urinal legal with recruits on campus? They may inquire what pleasantries you speak of.:eek:

Reaction Score
If we get the Big recruit that attended the last game Chief will take some credit. Before the game Chief used the urinal and the Big used the one next to mine. He was so tall, he had to bend his knees to not be above the urinal. As we were leaving Chief said - that’s what we need, a center so tall he has to bend his knees at a urinal - we both had a good laugh - and exchanged pleasantries.

24/7...the grind is always in effect!

Go Chief00 go!

Reaction Score

If Chief00 is a caricature, then this was a brilliant post. If Chief00 is a real persona, then this is the creepiest post I've ever seen. Either way, it's good message board content.

Reaction Score

This might be my favorite post of all time. Quite the laugh, and quite the scoop, Chief.

Reaction Score
I saw that dude (Cliff Omoruyi) in the bathroom before the game too. Can't believe I was in the same bathroom as Chief. Wow.

He is really tall. I didn't say anything about it to him though.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
7986D120-8DAA-464B-B94D-782071F0E533.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member