Transfers - Outbound (8/1/22>7/31/23 cycle) | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (8/1/22>7/31/23 cycle)

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Well...that stinks. Hopefully the staff will find a receiver or two in the portal.

Reaction Score
Heard rumblings of Keelan + Mora not being the bestest of friends. Constantly feuding usually bc of Keelan’s ego. Probably for the better he takes his talent + ego elsewhere. Talent is undeniable but no need for that nonsense.
100% I was actually coming to type the exact same thing. Keelan transferring is SIGNIFICANTLY better for the cohesiveness of the team overall.

Bye. No loss.

Reaction Score
Heard rumblings of Keelan + Mora not being the bestest of friends. Constantly feuding usually bc of Keelan’s ego. Probably for the better he takes his talent + ego elsewhere. Talent is undeniable but no need for that nonsense.
Facts. It's not any coaches job to stroke egos just to keep the peace. Might've been a coachability factor because it's not like he was at significant risk of slipping on the depth chart.

Reaction Score
UConn twitter didn't help matters. He received a lot adulation for a guy who never had over 4 receptions in a game. Sure it sucks to lose a talented player, but he's still easily replaceable in my eyes. If we can replace Nate Carter, we can replace Keelan Marion no problem.

Reaction Score
UConn twitter didn't help matters. He received a lot adulation for a guy who never had over 4 receptions in a game. Sure it sucks to lose a talented player, but he's still easily replaceable in my eyes. If we can replace Nate Carter, we can replace Keelan Marion no problem.
Is this serious? UConn twitter was a problem? If the kid and coach ain't seeing eye to eye, the kid moves on. What does UConn twitter have to do with that?

Reaction Score
Is this serious? UConn twitter was a problem? If the kid and coach ain't seeing eye to eye, the kid moves on. What does UConn twitter have to do with that?
I think he meant Twitter adulation was a reason for inflating Marion's ego?

Reaction Score
Team won 6 games without him last year, they’ll be fine. Holes will be plugged soon, heard lots of people visiting today. Staff is hard at work #believe
Maybe KM is just a very sensitive guy and was feeling down about new players, like these visiting today, being brought in to potentially take his spot on the field........................:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I wish UConn football twitter was this influential. Its not there yet. That guy should check out the other 130 fanbases.
This ×1000. If that was remotely true, the problem wasn't UConn Twiiter. It was the kid to begin with. He's a a WR. No position in football has as many primadonas quite like the WR position. Maybe in all sports.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom