Transfers - Outbound (8/1/22>7/31/23 cycle) | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Transfers - Outbound (8/1/22>7/31/23 cycle)

Reaction Score
We don’t have too many big names…yeesh

Not only that, but transferring is going to be a constant everywhere in college athletics. Every time a kid feels his path to the field is blocked he can look to see where he believes that might not be the case. I think NIL will eventually start to incent some poaching, but I don't see that as being a huge challenge for the UCONN program at present.

Reaction Score
Not only that, but transferring is going to be a constant everywhere in college athletics. Every time a kid feels his path to the field is blocked he can look to see where he believes that might not be the case. I think NIL will eventually start to incent some poaching, but I don't see that as being a huge challenge for the UCONN program at present.
I see it as a net benefit for schools like UConn. Yes we're going to lose a Turner or Carter once in a while, but we can also get a lot of highly recruited/rated recruits on transfer that aren't getting playing time at schools like Michigan, Penn St, Oregon, Alabama and so forth.

Reaction Score
I see it as a net benefit for schools like UConn. Yes we're going to lose a Turner or Carter once in a while, but we can also get a lot of highly recruited/rated recruits on transfer that aren't getting playing time at schools like Michigan, Penn St, Oregon, Alabama and so forth.

Agree. Certainly the case given the stage we are currently.

Reaction Score
The Aaron Turner news was disappointing. The Keelan Marion news is disheartening. I hope this is the end of the bad news. I’ll try to remain positive. I still believe the crown jewel is Cam Ross. Don’t let me down my friend. We need you big time!

Reaction Score
As we saw last year with our position players going down with injury, depth it key. I was really happy with the depth of our playmakers going into Spring camp and now I am starting to worry about it. Should hit the portal for a couple adds at WR.

Reaction Score
Heard rumblings of Keelan + Mora not being the bestest of friends. Constantly feuding usually bc of Keelan’s ego. Probably for the better he takes his talent + ego elsewhere. Talent is undeniable but no need for that nonsense.

Reaction Score
Best of luck to Marion, I heard the news he was leaving yesterday which caught me off guard. Instead of having a true #1 Wr. I’m hearing we have a Wr by committee and Kevin Clercius and Ross are probably the top guy.

Reaction Score
Joly should probably be a big WR instead of a tight end. Not the bestest news.
He plays both. They have certain packages for him out wide according to Charlton

Reaction Score
Have to see what guys like Dawdry and Kylish Hicks can do. He hardly played, last year but Merrion was a difference maker on the field.

Reaction Score
Have to see what guys like Dawdry and Kylish Hicks can do. He hardly played, last year but Merrion was a difference maker on the field.
Did Kylish see the field at all

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Did Kylish see the field at all
Nope - but he has made a slip clip and that is always a positive sign with this program.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom