Transfers (merged threads) | Page 33 | The Boneyard

Transfers (merged threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanks I never saw that post since I don’t follow anyone on Twitter or Instagram

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She’s at UCONN!!! Just wait a few days ... I follow meg on Instagram she was at UCONN over the weekend. Trust me!!! My gut feeling is usually right.. everything gets settled with family and NCAA she will be at UCONN by summer. She wants to play with meg and wants to be coached by the best and make up for her 2 past years at Tennessee ... mark my words she was at UCONN this weekend
And when nothing concerning her happens soon, by summer or by fall, I guess you will just say "Oops". :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
And what would make Evina make a trip all the way to Connecticut from Tennessee just to go roller skating Friday night and leave the following day. The Instagram pic was indeed Megan and it was at UCONN cause u could see the blue on the court. We’re all reading way to much into this clearly Evina was at UCONN for a reason and it wasn’t just to seen Megan. If they have that kind of relationship then why haven’t we see Megan going to Tennessee to visit Evina. Common sense she was at UCONN for a reason... she is in transfer portical and has officially transferred from Tennessee .. do the homework.. weather she ends up at UCONN she is obviously looking at the Huskies ... I predict she will commit to UCONN in the next couple of weeks maybe sooner. Recruits basically know after. Weekend visit if it’s the place to be. Marshall committed the following day after her weekend visit to ND before she even visited Stanford, UCONN etc. when u know u know. Lastly these are young ladies they post all there social stuff all over the internet so no secrets there.

Reaction Score
I follow all the UCONN ladies on Instagram and saw Olivia’s and C. Williams Story and it was a Geno’s house for Easter.. they were playing pool. Thought I saw Megan playing but her back was turned so players did spend Easter at Geno’s House. Not all players went home so wouldn’t surprise me at all that Evina is having a wonderful Italian Easter dinner at Geno’s and Kathy’s.

Reaction Score
Picture 1
A74EEA6C-C824-426B-9730-B32DD8D3B117.jpeg

Reaction Score
Picture 2 looks like meg but her back is turn or could it be Evina ??? Hard to tell.
749C9457-39CA-4151-979E-A5772350FE6B.jpeg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Would Westbrook be playing pool at Geno's house on her first visit? I can see current players doing that but potential players? Not so sure.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Would Westbrook be playing pool at Geno's house on her first visit? I can see current players doing that but potential players? Not so sure.
Recruits have had dinner at Genos in the past. Wasn’t there an instance of Geno pulling out a bottle of Taurasi (Italy) wine for Diana’s family?

Reaction Score
Wish Evina all the best. If she does go to UCONN, Geno will have his hands full with her mom. She has apparently been hard to deal with since the beginning. That said, I am sure Geno would not consider her unless he felt confident that he could control all dynamics. Evina is a great talent and deserved a better coach. Best of luck to her whether she becomes a Husky or not.

Reaction Score
Wish Evina all the best. If she does go to UCONN, Geno will have his hands full with her mom. She has apparently been hard to deal with since the beginning. That said, I am sure Geno would not consider her unless he felt confident that he could control all dynamics. Evina is a great talent and deserved a better coach. Best of luck to her whether she becomes a Husky or not.
Who knows. Young people do usually mature at some point and maybe Evina has gotten there and is now ready to work on being the best G she can rather than obcessing about PG. Her mom may have also gotten to a point where her daughter's career is more important than her social media posts. I'm sure Geno will answer those questions for himself before she would join the team. I think she has the game to thrive at UConn as an all around guard moving easily between the 1,2, and 3 depending on who she is on the floor with. I agree with everyone that she isn't a true PG but just think if Danger could maybe take a break for a couple minutes a quarter or do some off ball 3 ball scoring while Evina handles point for a bit. Classic UConn bball commonly has had 2 PGs on the floor on a regular basis. Chrystin can easily move over to the 3 for periods of time and cut or knock down 3s. That would force her to learn even more about moving without the ball. CW getting that skill will just unlock the potential to be one of the greats.

Reaction Score
Who knows. Young people do usually mature at some point and maybe Evina has gotten there and is now ready to work on being the best G she can rather than obcessing about PG. Her mom may have also gotten to a point where her daughter's career is more important than her social media posts. I'm sure Geno will answer those questions for himself before she would join the team. I think she has the game to thrive at UConn as an all around guard moving easily between the 1,2, and 3 depending on who she is on the floor with. I agree with everyone that she isn't a true PG but just think if Danger could maybe take a break for a couple minutes a quarter or do some off ball 3 ball scoring while Evina handles point for a bit. Classic UConn bball commonly has had 2 PGs on the floor on a regular basis. Chrystin can easily move over to the 3 for periods of time and cut or knock down 3s. That would force her to learn even more about moving without the ball. CW getting that skill will just unlock the potential to be one of the greats.
I def think she could fit into the offense. My favorite UCONN type of ball is several guards and post player. Fun to watch. And I agree, Geno will make the right call for the team...not just a player.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I’m not sure Evina will commit, nor am I sure she’ll be offered. But, like Blueberries, I trust Geno et al.

Evina’s mother was defending her daughter. That seems more reasonable and acceptable than what some over-involved parents do.

Let’s see where this goes. If we get Evina, I hope she is eligible in 2019. If we don’t get Evina, let’s keep looking. It would be a real prize to get a #2 ranked recruit.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Yes UConn needs bigs but in addition they just need more bodies. I think a Griffin, Makurat, Westbrook, and Cooks group would be just what the doctor ordered for next year.

I’m pretty sure Cooks would have to sit out a year. Westbrook may not due to coaching change. No change at Michigan State.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom