Transfers (merged threads) | Page 35 | The Boneyard

Transfers (merged threads)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well didn’t know Oregon was in the picture....and im getting a little slow in my age. And just saw that
Notre Dames Danielle Patterson is transferring from a source close to the program. Nothing posted yet on there site yet!!!

Reaction Score
Yes UConn needs bigs but in addition they just need more bodies. I think a Griffin, Makurat, Westbrook, and Cooks group would be just what the doctor ordered for next year.

if they just got Cooks out of those three I'd be thrilled..............

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Well didn’t know Oregon was in the picture....and im getting a little slow in my age.
So if Evina goes elsewhere, it'll be because you jinxed it. :confused:

Reaction Score
I believe I’m not a creep or stalker .. I never have ever contacted a player or intend to. I follow because I love my team just like these players folllow other famous or top athletes who they dont even know. I only posted a pic to confirm that some of the players didn’t go home and all this talk about Westbrook not being on campus and all that. I’m on twitter and follow many people it’s called social media.. think throwing in the word creep is a little overdrawn.

folks love the information others get off of social media but then treat those very same people as if they are peeping toms or perverts..............as a father with teenage daughters, I think I have a pretty good idea about what is acceptable behavior and what isn't without having to be critiqued by others..............

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Then Oregon it is!!! Oregon is on a recruiting frenzy landed top guard last week and just landed top
30 6-4 post player yesterday. Sadly it’s Oregon, home state, and Oregon is the favorites to win it all next season and she will get the ncaa waiver and play right away. She will be surrounded with amazing talent and they have plenty of room at the guard position for her. Yes it’s Sabrina ‘s team but if the source in credible it’s a no brainer.. she’s headed to Oregon. Now we can put this whole thing to bed and focus on next season
Didn't take long for your gut to change positions. Oops.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Well didn’t know Oregon was in the picture....and im getting a little slow in my age. And just saw that
Notre Dames Danielle Patterson is transferring from a source close to the program. Nothing posted yet on there site yet!!!
What does your gut say (because we trust you now)??? :rolleyes:

Centerstream

Reaction Score
A lot of talk and even me... but do we have confirmation that Evina was indeed on campus this past weekend or was it all speculation?? Any news on potential transfers?? This off season is going to be a long one!!! I miss the season already
How many threads do you think we need on her or for transfers???? Head bang :rolleyes:

Centerstream

Reaction Score
A lot of talk and even me... but do we have confirmation that Evina was indeed on campus this past weekend or was it all speculation?? Any news on potential transfers?? This off season is going to be a long one!!! I miss the season already
Didn't you post "proof" in the other thread??? You wanted us to trust you because of it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
@Orangutan I get them confused.... but was it Patterson or Vaughn that missed a season due to a ACL? Which one is the better one? I know that Vaughn got more minutes in the ACC tournament.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
@Orangutan I get them confused.... but was it Patterson or Vaughn that missed a season due to a ACL? Which one is the better one? I know that Vaughn got more minutes in the ACC tournament.

Vaughn missed her freshman year due to an ACL tear. Vaughn was ahead of Patterson in the rotation this year.

I think Patterson is more of a fluid athlete and may have more potential but she seemed to make more mental mistakes, which is why she didn't get more playing time the last couple years.

I will always remember Marina Mabrey grabbing her by the shoulders and physically re-positioning her on an out-of-bounds play during her freshman year.

I thought she was coming along ok and that the game had slowed down a little bit for her this year. In fact, she did win ND's "most improved" award at their awards ceremony.

So I think Vaughn was slightly ahead of Patterson in performance but Patterson was on track to catch up or surpass her next year.

Reaction Score
I wonder if she wants to go to a school closer to home. Not too close, mind you, but perhaps a about two and a half hours to the northeast. I've heard about a place that could use another post...

Patterson's other original finalists were Virginia, St John's and Tennessee

Reaction Score
Lol yourself hilarious

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Vaughn missed her freshman year due to an ACL tear. Vaughn was ahead of Patterson in the rotation this year.

I think Patterson is more of a fluid athlete and may have more potential but she seemed to make more mental mistakes, which is why she didn't get more playing time the last couple years.

I will always remember Marina Mabrey grabbing her by the shoulders and physically re-positioning her on an out-of-bounds play during her freshman year.

I thought she was coming along ok and that the game had slowed down a little bit for her this year. In fact, she did win ND's "most improved" award at their awards ceremony.

So I think Vaughn was slightly ahead of Patterson in performance but Patterson was on track to catch up or surpass her next year.
Any idea why Patterson is looking to leave South Bend, particularly when she would likely start next season?

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
Didn't take long for your gut to change positions. Oops.
They do have stuff you can take for that :confused:

image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member