Transfer thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score

Bibby?! And the first Starkville sneaker falls...

Guessing this was in the works before Vic left. Likely saw she had a tough battle for playing time with Jackson/Cooks likely taking her minutes at the 3/4 spots. She'd be a great fit for UCONN IMO.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Guessing this was in the works before Vic left. Likely saw she had a tough battle for playing time with Jackson/Cooks likely taking her minutes at the 3/4 spots. She'd be a great fit for UCONN IMO.

Unless they’re a grad transfer, I don’t think we take anyone from the portal who isn’t a 4/5. Heavy on the five.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Unless they’re a grad transfer, I don’t think we take anyone from the portal who isn’t a 4/5. Heavy on the five.

Bibby played the 4 at Mississippi State

Reaction Score
I don't think Bibby is 100% and back to where she was speed wise so I don't think she'd be a good fit for UConn unless she has improved.

Reaction Score
Does this open the door for Carrington to return?

I doubt it. Moshkau has not lived up to her highschool ranking and gets very few minutes so her decision should have no impact on Carrington.

Reaction Score
I doubt it. Moshkau has not lived up to her highschool ranking and gets very few minutes so her decision should have no impact on Carrington.
It does because there was no scholarship for Carrington.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

Of course, but my question has nothing to do with playing time. Stanford had one scholarship left for either Wilson or Carrington. For whatever reason it went to Wilson. Now there is another scholarship available.

Reaction Score
yet it does open the roster spot if that was Carrington's reason for transferring......

Reaction Score
It does because there was no scholarship for Carrington.
I have seen no credible info that scholarship availability is why she is transfering so there is still no credible connection between the two player decisions.

Reaction Score
If I was Geno, I would take Chloe Bibby in a heartbeat. She has the maturity and team spirit that he would be looking for. She can play the 4 alongside ONO, and she has shown the capability to shoot the 3 very well. I am sure that coming off of this off-season, she will no doubt will be back from her knee surgery.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If I was Geno, I would take Chloe Bibby in a heartbeat. She has the maturity and team spirit that he would be looking for. She can play the 4 alongside ONO, and she has shown the capability to shoot the 3 very well. I am sure that coming off of this off-season, she will no doubt will be back from her knee surgery.
I wouldn't get my hopes up. Bibby's close friendship with AEH doesn't bode well for the possibility.

Reaction Score
I would agree as long as she is healthy. The coaching staff would have to evaluate whether she is 100%.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Assuming that Bibby still has to sit for a year, I don’t see much value in having another 4 on a roster that has senior Liv, sophomores Aaliyah & Piath and freshman Amari.

Reaction Score
Well I just watched the 2013 championship game (I'm watching a NC every night while you know who is doing his propaganda) and that team had Buck, Stokes, Tuck, Dolson, and Stewart with KML for a little extra... If she is healthy and wants to improve her game and be a team player than sure come up....

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Former McDonalds HS AA payers currently in the transfer portal.

1586307963130.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman