Transfer thread | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
You could've asked that question without quoting my question. I got a notification and assumed it was a answer to my question.
Sorry.

Reaction Score
Not for nothing, but by the time they are out of basketball, the head of human resources and the head of the company might have tattoos themselves. Not my thing, but then beards weren't our parents thing andshowing an ankle wasn't our grandparents' thing. Or am I dating myself?
My daughter is covered with tats. Instead of wedding rings, she and hubby had tats on their fingers, a true sign of commitment. I am not a fan. It still strikes me as generic art, however original, and, as an evolving human, what I liked at 20 might be abhorrent at 40, but styles change. I still cringe when I see photos of my sideburns from 40 years ago but it is part of how I got from there to here.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Massingale and Davis was their go to's (twos?) when UT needed a bucket. Now it's just Davis. The question is, what does Jordan Horston think of this?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Uh-oh! As Mickey Rivers once said, "The ship be sinkin' ".
Not yet IMHO. Not a good sign of course, since she was one of their 5* AA's on the roster, but they still have Green, Davis and Horston not to mention Key and Burrell. Not sure how much help Rennie, Kushkituah, McCoy or Saunders will be - but it looks like the starting 5 will be strong.

Not sure who they turn to as the PG - it's a rather large loss, even if they have a lot of talent on paper. Hopefully a few more jump ship. I imagine Horston will run the team next year, but she was a turnover machine this year. 143 assists and 134 turnovers. And she wasn't even the primary ball handler.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
There are alot of problems at Tenn and ND. MD isnt exactly a comfortable place either.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Massingale and Davis was their go to's (twos?) when UT needed a bucket. Now it's just Davis. The question is, what does Jordan Horston think of this?
This gives her a better chance of breaking the NCAA one season turnover record. However, they may still be a decent team.

Reaction Score
Not yet IMHO. Not a good sign of course, since she was one of their 5* AA's on the roster, but they still have Green, Davis and Horston not to mention Key and Burrell. Not sure how much help Rennie, Kushkituah, McCoy or Saunders will be - but it looks like the starting 5 will be strong.

Not sure who they turn to as the PG - it's a rather large loss, even if they have a lot of talent on paper. Hopefully a few more jump ship. I imagine Horston will run the team next year, but she was a turnover machine this year. 143 assists and 134 turnovers. And she wasn't even the primary ball handler.
The exodus might be just beginning because Zaay Green has removed all of her TN photos off her Instagram (A social media service).

Reaction Score
Can wait to get home and read Volnation. Hehehehe! They are going to turn on her faster then a female praying mantis after the love is over!!!!

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
As a team, TN a/to ratio was 0.9. Massingale was 2nd in assists with 128, but her a/to ratio was 2.61, by far the very best ratio on the LV team. Horston lead the team in assists (143) as well as turnovers (134). So unless Horston and others take much better care of the ball, the turnover problem at TN is going to get worse next season.

Reaction Score
The exodus might be just beginning because Zaay Green has removed all of her TN photos off her Instagram (A social media service).

let me know when Rennia Davis hits the portal...................now that's a player Geno & Co. could turn into an AA..........

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
let me know when Rennia Davis hits the portal...................now that's a player Geno & Co. could turn into an AA..........
Never in a million years would Geno take her.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Can wait to get home and read Volnation. Hehehehe! They are going to turn on her faster then a female praying mantis after the love is over!!!!
Some Tenn fans seem to think Kellie will score big time in the transfer portal with other kids leaving who will want to go to Tennessee and see the opportunity for PT there.

I'm not sure that there current crop of kids that Holly recruited fit the mold of the type of players Kellie recruits (disciplined players who thrive in the half court). But that's just my observation. I have watched Tennessee numerous times over the past few years and got to see Missouri State a few times as well, but by no means have I seen enough of both teams to REALLY be solid on that opinion.

Evina Westbrook, Mimi Collins, Jazz Massengill, and possible Zaay Greene. 2 of those players were very highly ranked high school all americans. Massengill was a top 25 kid and their starting PG last year. Mimi Collins averaged over 5 PPG and 3 RPG and started the last 4 games of the season her freshman year before transferring.

Point is, it's not like they are losing walk ons, or low ranked reserves. These are all kids who were either superstars, or starters. Something is rotten in Denmark.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
why do you say that?.........................she's one of the ten most talented players in WCBB............
Another exodus seems to be coming - Massengill is already in the portal, Greene (after sitting out a year and rehabbing) has now made the decision to remove all Tennessee photos from her IG and apparently has stopped following everyone on the team. Collins and Westbrook already left, and Evina came to UCONN. But who is still there? Rennia Davis. Yeah I know things, but that is literally all I will ever say on the topic.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I felt bad for Kellie; seemingly a likable person whom (even UConn fans) were not unhappy to see succeed.

Now, for a second year, she is losing some of the biggest talents
on her squad As is usual in these situs, lips are shut, info is nil, at best drivel and platitudes abound.

But is it not possible that Kellie pushed a bit, encouraged this movement...Felt that this talent, while gifted, are not suited to play within her system and decided ...let's start over in my image and take what ever lumps accrue.

Not impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro