Transfer Portal | Page 59 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some really, really good players hitting the portal.

The huge lead up to "WITH THAT BEING SAID..." is always the chef's kiss.

Reaction Score
Why Tennessee and not Syracuse?
I could be wrong, was just my first thought since I remember seeing something a week or so ago about him going to Tennessee before he even entered the portal

Reaction Score
I could be wrong, was just my first thought since I remember seeing something a week or so ago about him going to Tennessee before he even entered the portal
Ahhh okay. I have zero context and my brain naturally goes to Cuse when someone says Orange.

Reaction Score
Isn't he going to have to get a waiver for immediate eligibility? Played his freshman year at Miami before transferring to Memphis.
Forgot about that, my guess is they'll find some way to get him eligible. Probably claim the Memphis penalties are coming or something

Reaction Score
needs to go to Missouri State for consistency
Or Montana State.

In other news, impressive work from Kevin Kruger (Lou's won) at UNLV working the portal.

After a solid 18-14 rookie season (and a KP rating of 90), Kruger has added:
  • Today, Elijah Harkless from Oklahoma, 10 ppg
  • Today, Eli Parquet from Colorado, 6.9 ppg,
  • Last week, Jackie Johnson from Duquesne, 9.5 ppg
UNLV also adds a top-100 incoming freshman with KyeRon Lindsay.

The Mountain West has been one of my favorite conferences over the last two or three seasons and it looks poised to be a very good basketball conference again in 22-23.

Reaction Score
The Mountain West has been one of my favorite conferences over the last two or three seasons and it looks poised to be a very good basketball conference again in 22-23.
Yeah it is a fun league, I wasn't a big Matt Bradley fan though, he's super limited athletically but put up numbers. Man D-Ham's bro at UNLV had some big games these past few years. Not the most efficient guy but pretty nice.

Reaction Score
Not sure if we were fighting with Florida for anyone. I liked Bonham, seems like a decent get for them (defense the question mark).

Reaction Score
Yeah it is a fun league, I wasn't a big Matt Bradley fan though, he's super limited athletically but put up numbers. Man D-Ham's bro at UNLV had some big games these past few years. Not the most efficient guy but pretty nice.
I never knew that Bryce was Daniel Hamilton's cousin. Interesting.

Reaction Score
A day full of old UConn targets

I’ve always been a Rocket stan (don’t even know why at this point), but hear me out…

If we’re looking for a guy willing to come off the bench as another ball handler, does Rocket make sense as a possible low risk, reclamation project?

Reaction Score
I’ve always been a Rocket stan (don’t even know why at this point), but hear me out…

If we’re looking for a guy willing to come off the bench as another ball handler, does Rocket make sense as a possible low risk, reclamation project?
No.

Reaction Score

He can't shoot at all so no he doesn't really make much sense here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020