Transfer Portal (2022-2023) | Page 28 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal (2022-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will Minnesota ever fire Linsday Whalen, or is this mass exodus ALL the fault of the players transferring?

Unreal with the amount of players leaving Minnesota. But with Coach Whalen being relatively new at coaching, whatever is going on, she is going to catch the heat.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Ladazhia Williams to LSU supposedly.

LSU supposedly has a few transfers committed but aren’t making an announcement yet.
One of ones on my wish list!

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Ladazhia Williams to LSU supposedly.

LSU supposedly has a few transfers committed but aren’t making an announcement yet.
I hope one of them is Blackwell.
parks and recreation please GIF

Reaction Score
She could play with Peoples (from ND) and they both could go with Morrow (who led the country in rebounding). Blackwell was 2nd in the country.

But I’ve always thought of Louisville as well, but we shall see…

Reaction Score
She it toast....

Not going to survive, she will get another year of paychecks and will be let go
Bad move if she is toast, She has a good recruiting class coming in. Nothing is going on in Minnesota that's not going on in other top programs. Must admit Scalia transfer caught us by surprise. I'm sure she caught wind of the mass exodus and wanted no parts of a rebuild with a freshman class. I think her leaving was a WNBA move. Interested in seeing where she lands.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I think Blackwell is going to DePaul or Louisville.
She likes for her family to be able to watch her play so somewhere not far from St. Louis may be her destination.

Reaction Score
Yes… Which is why I think DePaul could be where she ends up—Same as Peoples (from ND).

However, I could most definitely see Louisville getting her.

Reaction Score
Tried to do a search to confirm this hasn't been posted already. If it's a duplicate apologies.

So far, Buffalo's two freshman have now transferred to Syracuse. I wonder if Fair is not far behind.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Who do you all think ND will get in the transfer portal? I have my picks….

Reaction Score
Tried to do a search to confirm this hasn't been posted already. If it's a duplicate apologies.

So far, Buffalo's two freshman have now transferred to Syracuse. I wonder if Fair is not fair behind.

Wonder if Fair follows them as well.

Reaction Score
Wonder if she goes to Vic and Texas?….

Or if she wants to go to another smaller school, she’d thrive at MSU in the Valley under Beth Cunningham.

Reaction Score
Yes… Which is why I think DePaul could be where she ends up—Same as Peoples (from ND).

However, I could most definitely see Louisville getting her.
I believe DePaul was in her top 3 or 5 out of high school.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Wonder if she goes to Vic and Texas?….

Or if she wants to go to another smaller school, she’d thrive at MSU in the Valley under Beth Cunningham.
Unless Zaay is a grad transfer, she for sure would have to sit out one season at her next school. Even then, she might need a waiver for immediate eligibility. Would be tough for a school to commit a scholarship for 2 seasons if she is not guaranteed immediate eligibility this upcoming season.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Bad move if she is toast, She has a good recruiting class coming in. Nothing is going on in Minnesota that's not going on in other top programs. Must admit Scalia transfer caught us by surprise. I'm sure she caught wind of the mass exodus and wanted no parts of a rebuild with a freshman class. I think her leaving was a WNBA move. Interested in seeing where she lands.
For one thing, Minnesota is not a top program. And, no, this is not going on at this extreme at other programs.

Reaction Score
For one thing, Minnesota is not a top program. And, no, this is not going on at this extreme at other programs.

I'm guessing this is before the 2022 class with 3 top 100 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom