Status
Not open for further replies.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Rickea Jackson to Tennessee, big pickup for them
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Reaction Score
Best of luck to her. However I don’t think Tennessee’s coach provides the best situation for her. In my opinion she needed someone like Coach Mulkey, Coach Staley or Coach Schaefer. She is a great kid but has a dominant personality.

Of the schools we know she visited, only Texas and Tennessee really made sense. She seems to have a good relationship with the other ladies on the team, so why not play a year with your friends and compete for a championship?

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
I'll be interested to see if Rae Burrell (sp?) declares for the draft.

Reaction Score
Of the schools we know she visited, only Texas and Tennessee really made sense. She seems to have a good relationship with the other ladies on the team, so why not play a year with your friends and compete for a championship?
She and Jordan were friends so it makes sense.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
What do you mean by mitigate? Do you mean coaches being investigated/reviewed due to the number of transfers leaving? If so, I'm no really sure if it does. There are a lot of examples where programs continued with the coach even though there was a mass exodus from their programs.

Remember with Syracuse, nothing was going to happen to Hillsman until that article from the Athletic came out. The AD was adamant that they trusted him and was going to keep him.

Northern Kentucky comes to mind as I remember a Canadian player was there and players were very vocal about why they were leaving. That coach remained with the program.

The AD at Detroit Mercy was going to stick with their HC as well last summer until something finally convinced them that it wasn't a good idea.
UC Riverside had a horrible situation with a coach that was allowed to continue for way too long, despite there being reports from players and assistant coaches about the problems.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members