Transfer Portal (2022-2023) | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Transfer Portal (2022-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The 6’2” Sydney Parrish could land at Indiana (home state) or ND, Purdue, other? Maddie Scherr going to Florida State, most likely (Boyfriend). Not sure what 6’4” Kylee Watson has in mind. Home State is New Jersey (Rutgers, MD, ?) but may opt to go as a package deal with Parrish. Interesting to watch.

Reaction Score
I need a total blue star or hoopgurlz style transfer ranking list to keep track.... this is becoming a whole recruitment process that is rapidly becoming as a big as the high school recruiting....

Reaction Score
I need a total blue star or hoopgurlz style transfer ranking list to keep track.... this is becoming a whole recruitment process that is rapidly becoming as a big as the high school recruiting....
I think the Athletic did one but I didn't check to see if it was behind a paywall.

Reaction Score
The 6’2” Sydney Parrish could land at Indiana (home state) or ND, Purdue, other? Maddie Scherr going to Florida State, most likely (Boyfriend). Not sure what 6’4” Kylee Watson has in mind. Home State is New Jersey (Rutgers, MD, ?) but may opt to go as a package deal with Parrish. Interesting to watch.
I honestly think Niele and ND takes a hard look at both Parrish and Watson. ND recruited Watson out of HS, and made her final list, but not for Parrish. We shall see….

Reaction Score
Hmm. She could excel at DePaul or Marquette being an IL native if she wants to go closer to home.
I think Anaya is definitely going to DePaul. I also think Blackwell from MO may go to DePaul now to play with Peoples too.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State PG Myah Taylor is in the portal. She's started the past few years and has been through the ringer with the coaching changes. She came in under Vic, redshirted a year, then played for 3 different coaches in 4 years. COVID gave her an extra year.

She's been a warrior for MSU but I can understand her not wanting to stick around for another transition.

Reaction Score
Is there a one year PG candidate out there? Asking for a friend.

I like the guard from Buffalo because she can run the point and shoot. However, she might follow her coach to Syracuse. Myah Taylor would be a serviceable point guard to go along with Raven.

Reaction Score
I like the guard from Buffalo because she can run the point and shoot. However, she might follow her coach to Syracuse. Myah Taylor would be a serviceable point guard to go along with Raven.
If Coach Purcell runs the same system as Louisville then he needs a lead guard that can create her own shot in addition to guiding the team. M Taylor either needs to have an incredibly talented team around her so that the focus is not on her or she needs to drop down to a lower level where she can be more productive.
In my opinion M Taylor would be a perfect point for South Carolina. SC has plenty of weapons for her to distribute. She is a good defender, outstanding ball handler and leader. She would be great to start and then have Raven come in to up the tempo or she would be equally good to have as a back up to Raven to keep things steady or to calm things down if the situation needed.

Reaction Score
Is there a one year PG candidate out there? Asking for a friend.
Myah Taylor is an interesting addition to the portal. Have paid a lot of attention to Bama’s Jamya Mingo-Young this season. I wonder if she might end up putting her name in the portal.

Reaction Score
Myah Taylor is an interesting addition to the portal. Have paid a lot of attention to Bama’s Jamya Mingo-Young this season. I wonder if she might end up putting her name in the portal.
I would think J Mingo-Young would have to sit since she transferred this past season and was immediately eligible.

Reaction Score
I would think J Mingo-Young would have to sit since she transferred this past season and was immediately eligible.
Music Video Love GIF by Caroline Spence
working rachel brosnahan GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Reaction Score
UVA is the natural spot for Brunelle. But they are so bad that maybe that's a deal breaker
Well, we are about 20 minutes from her home. I saw her at multiple UVA games when she was in HS.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I can't keep track of anything anymore. Dru Gylten from Utah is a RS Senior, I thought this was her last year of eligibility, but apparently she has one more and has put her name in the portal. Says she wants to play closer to home (South Dakota). So...Coyotes and Jackrabbits vying for her services?

Something weird going on at Utah. All the veterans are leaving. Maxwell, Martin and Gylten are all transferring out.
I uhm, I take it you've never been to Utah?

Reaction Score

Oooh. Looking at those stats, she is the first transfer that I've seen in this thread that I want at South Carolina! We need a high percentage 3-point shooter with Destanni Henderson, and possibly Littleton, leaving. Does she play defense? I don't know anything about her.

Reaction Score
Mississippi State PG Myah Taylor is in the portal. She's started the past few years and has been through the ringer with the coaching changes. She came in under Vic, redshirted a year, then played for 3 different coaches in 4 years. COVID gave her an extra year.

She's been a warrior for MSU but I can understand her not wanting to stick around for another transition.
Sorry to hear that, Myah will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom