The Walking Dead Season 6 | Page 8 | The Boneyard

The Walking Dead Season 6

Reaction Score
Oh look, another relatively new character killed off while all the OGs escape an impossible situation!

Never saw that one coming.

Yeah, I wish there was an outtake or deleted scene that gets included as a bonus on a DVD where one of the Alexandrians goes off on a rant about that. Just to point out that anytime someone from their group went with someone from Rick's group, their person wasn't coming home. Didn't matter if this person was a man, woman, or child, brave or a coward, they were going to die, like red-shirted crewman on Star Trek.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was happy to see the arrow if only because it ended one of the worst, most unintelligible monologues in the history of television.

I hope the arrow wins an Emmy.
There should have been a note on the arrow with S T F U written on it.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Yikes. That was not a good episode. It's being widely panned by critics, rightfully so.

Reaction Score
I have enjoyed the season thus far so I will give Sundays abomination a pass.

I am really hoping they aren't screwing up the Carol character, by far my favorite. But the last two episodes have been a train wreck of bad writing regarding her character.

Reaction Score
I don't think Rick heard the "we are all Negen". When the guy said he was Negan, Rick figured he was ending it. And I imagine they had been questioning him the whole episode and had gotten no where. Probably figured there was no use for him now. And they were not going to let anyone live.

In the comics there was an actual Negan, and supposedly they have cast someone as Negan. So not sure how this "we are all Negan" is going to play out.?? Gimple and company could be trying to mislead the viewers or the readers.????

I would imagine they may be going with some sort of a "cult" angle. In the comics, Negan's group called themselves "The Saviors" so I think they may be expanding on that here. Maybe we will actually get to see it at some point instead of being force fed a lot of filler.

Reaction Score
I would imagine they may be going with some sort of a "cult" angle. In the comics, Negan's group called themselves "The Saviors" so I think they may be expanding on that here. Maybe we will actually get to see it at some point instead of being force fed a lot of filler.
Furthere whether or not Rick heard 'we are all Negan' from the guy he killed is irrelevant b/c Carol & Maggie heard that from the other folks. Not having characters communicate fostering these 3's company-esque misunderstanding plot holes is big part of why this show often whiffs at depth.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Furthere whether or not Rick heard 'we are all Negan' from the guy he killed is irrelevant b/c Carol & Maggie heard that from the other folks. Not having characters communicate fostering these 3's company-esque misunderstanding plot holes is big part of why this show often whiffs at depth.
Just because "we" know Jeffrey Dean Morgan was cast as Negan, doesn't imply the characters on the TV show do. Nor does it imply they have read the comics and know the size of his group.

When Carol heard "we are all Negan", (can't remember if Maggie was around then or not??) we don't know if that registered, if it meant anything to her and if it did, what? And if it did, she/they may or may not have explained everything to Rick?? We don't know yet.

Reaction Score
Just because "we" know Jeffrey Dean Morgan was cast as Negan, doesn't imply the characters on the TV show do. Nor does it imply they have read the comics and know the size of his group.

When Carol heard "we are all Negan", (can't remember if Maggie was around then or not??) we don't know if that registered, if it meant anything to her and if it did, what? And if it did, she/they may or may not have explained everything to Rick?? We don't know yet.
We don't know is right & you may be correct to assume Rick doesn't know b/c in the past the characters haven't communicated or strategized. Too many example to list. Regardless they ambushed a hideout and killed people then were re-ambushed/kidnapped & killed some more including backups that came. It'd be insane to not think or talk about there being more out there.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Is Darryl dead?
Not yet......:eek:

I'm thinking one or more of Daryl, Glenn, Michonne, Rosita, or Maggie will be by the end of the next episode.

Reaction Score
This is a bad TV show.
Well, it is made by Hollywood writers, so right off the bat the potential is limited.

They really need to write a better foundation than "random couple people go 'that direction' towards wooded area and are suddenly surrounded by a dozen people that have - apparently - been wandering the area for days waiting for just this possibility" followed by "same group is also expecting additional unseen members of the same group to circle back and then ALSO be surrounded". I won't even get into the fact that they completely ignore Daryl's backwoods tracking capabilities that THEY THEMSELVES have created.

Just silly.

Reaction Score
And the season started so well. Just lazy, lazy writing.

I am rooting for Negan to get rid of everybody from Alexandria.

Way to ruin a great character in Carol.

Reaction Score
yeah i hate how the last few episodes are just mail ins to get to the finale, some of the episodes this season were so good

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I won't even get into the fact that they completely ignore Daryl's backwoods tracking capabilities that THEY THEMSELVES have created.
How did they ignore it? He tracked and found them. ?????

Reaction Score
How did they ignore it? He tracked and found them. ?????
What ? If you recall, all the "tracking" Daryl did was duplicated - and surpassed - by Glen and Michone, first of all. They not only caught up to him, but out-flanked him.

Then, when he comes back to find Glen and Michone tied up, he fails to track and account for the people in the group that took them and ends up out-flanked and ambushed again.

THAT is your super backwoods tracking redneck ? Please.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What ? If you recall, all the "tracking" Daryl did was duplicated - and surpassed - by Glen and Michone, first of all. They not only caught up to him, but out-flanked him.

Then, when he comes back to find Glen and Michone tied up, he fails to track and account for the people in the group that took them and ends up out-flanked and ambushed again.

THAT is your super backwoods tracking redneck ? Please.
Have you not watched the show? Daryl has been captured/ambushed quite a few times. I don't think anyone has made it he's infallible. Especially when he's running off half-cocked.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I am impressed how susceptible they are to being stuck up on in the woods or surrounded by large men in flannel shirts who just seem to be randomly standing in a road or the woods. And all of them shop at the Big and Tall shop.

By my count, this is the 878th time Darryl and Glen have been snuck up on.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I am impressed how susceptible they are to being stuck up on in the woods

By my count, this is the 878th time Darryl and Glen have been snuck up on.
See, you guys don't pay any attention. It's the 877th time. Geez people.

or surrounded by large men in flannel shirts who just seem to be randomly standing in a road or the woods. And all of them shop at the Big and Tall shop.
It's Virginia.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not yet.:eek:

I'm thinking one or more of Daryl, Glenn, Michonne, Rosita, or Maggie will be by the end of the next episode.

Actually, we'll probably watch all of them die. Then miraculously not be killed in the following episode. The drama with be INTENSE!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Nobody hardly learns anything in this show.

And when they somehow manage to, they 'learn' it to such a degree that they are wholly incapable of doing anything else.

Reaction Score
Negan scene was awesome but completely ruined by the cliffhanger.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom