The Official Boar-Slaughtering Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

The Official Boar-Slaughtering Game Thread

Reaction Score
We had the rebound and Diarra with the idiotic foul.

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
you don't think the emails and complaints about Diaco had anything to do with his firing?

I think it's wishful thinking that that had anything more than a negligible impact.

Fans overestimate their importance because they have very high opinions of themselves.

Reaction Score
Diarra gets undercut on a rebound traveling. Two pushed on rebounds by Arkansas and we get whistled for a foul when they drive to the hoop...

Reaction Score
No Energy in this building. UConn’s bench has no energy. Just seems they’re disinterested

Reaction Score
excellent rebound by vital right there... kind of strange thinking I wouldn't want Adams closing out games w/ free throws

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Vital is giving us a spark. Bill Walton needs to be put out to pasture.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Don't look now, but it's 13 with the ball ...

The group in there seems to be playing harder - Diarra and Polley trying to work their way out of the dog house.

Reaction Score
I think it's wishful thinking that that had anything more than a negligible impact.

Fans overestimate their importance because they have very high opinions of themselves.
It's definitely a slice of the pie. Not a huge one, but it's not negligible.

Reaction Score
I like the energy vital and diarra have brung maybe it’ll be contagious

Reaction Score
I’m tired of excuses, “If this fell” “If this guy wasn’t white hot” “I’d this or that”...at what point are the “if”s going to end? It’s been 3+ years and nothing has changed or improved. It’s street ball, pass around the perimeter and shoot a 3. Or drive into traffic and miss. Guys are outsized, out hustled, etc. We all felt good after Friday and then we lose by 20 to MSU (yes - I know we were down a point, but I care about the final...not the half, as we all should) and getting blown out now.

Just an observation, look at other coaches body language, etc. compared to Ollie. He always has that puppy dog look, sitting down, very little energy. I like the guy personally, but not a coach for a program of this magnitude. Maybe he’s better off at a real mid-major, then step back up to major D1.

Rant over, just beyond aggravated with the program right now. Wasn’t long ago we were headlining these tourneys and winning them.

Reaction Score
Can someone get a recording of Bill Walton barking? That would be one positive thing I could get out of this game

Reaction Score
Completely disappointed in Adams. All the talent in the world and he hasn't developed a consistent jump shot. He should be atleast a 40% 3 point shooter at this point in his career.

I know our "offense" is terrible but where is the effort on defense?!

Reaction Score
Whatever happens the rest of the way, the fact is that KO did not have this team ready to play in an important OOC game against a beatable team.

We have seen this way too often.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Down 45-31 at the half. The comeback has to start from inside the arc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom