The Official Boar-Slaughtering Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

The Official Boar-Slaughtering Game Thread

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
They are starting to play now. Might be too late.

Reaction Score
Relax...long season...we got decent quality opponents coming up...but we need shoot better from outside.

Reaction Score
man.. Carlton at the top of the key just looking to get rid of the ball and nobody around him. Reminds me of the kid in middle school that goes to the middle of the dance floor and remembers he can't dance and just looks around for help and the rest of the team are all the kids just watching to see what happens next.

Reaction Score
Whoever said Walton was hard to listen to was wrong. His Husky analysis is spot on. Team clearly isn't engaged. Outclassed. Outhustled. Settling for long jumpers. Carlton doing everything, classic Walton sarcasm

And if a drugged out Bill Walton can see it......

Reaction Score
If Uconn can somehow find a way to cut this to 10, especially on a last second 3 to close the half, we might have something here. They are scoring points now, at least.

Reaction Score
They will make this close...Arkansas won’t shoot 70% for the entire game just like we won’t shoot 25%. The question is once we make our run will we have enough left in the tank to finish it off

Reaction Score
I’m sorry I have nothing positive to add. The program, Ollie, and the players look absolutely pitiful right now. This is Arkansas we’re talking about. It can legitimately be asked what on earth do they do in practice??? Run glorified street pick-up games?? Terrible, terrible, terrible on all fronts. EMBARRASSING

Reaction Score
Arkansas is a top 30-35 team, but we look clueless against them. Don't know if they're still gassed from Oregon & MSU or what, but this performance sucks so far.

Reaction Score
As bad as we are playing, Arkansas is just hot. A little less luck and this is an 8 point game.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Not that it matters but the officiating seems incredibly one-sided, no?

Reaction Score
I dont care if we somehow win a national championship this year, Ollie needs to go. We look awful against a mediocre at best Arkansas. Just pitiful performance on national tv. How can these type of performances excite any top recruit.

Our perimeter guys can't defend anybody like usual. Just selfish play after play.
Bet if we actually do win the National Championship you’d change your tune.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
man.. Carlton at the top of the key just looking to get rid of the ball and nobody around him. Reminds me of the kid in middle school that goes to the middle of the dance floor and remembers he can't dance and just looks around for help and the rest of the team are all the kids just watching to see what happens next.

And he gives it up to AG who drives and takes an awkward floater. There are 5 guys on the floor -- there has to be a better shot.

This team gets me stuck ball watching -- so much dribbling. What are we doing off the ball? On the last possession I watched, we were doing almost nothing off the ball.

Reaction Score
As bad as we are playing, Arkansas is just hot. A little less luck and this is an 8 point game.

Arkansas scores points. They are no more hotter than they were against UNC and Oklahoma. They give up a lot of points too. That's why you need to be ready to play at the start and not fall down double digits.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom