The Official 2024 NY Jets Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Official 2024 NY Jets Thread

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Pats fan watching the Jets waste a roster I thought could win the division. What's the problem? Coaching? Rogers?

Reaction Score
1) The coaching staff either stinks or is severely underperforming. 37 pts against Russ Wilson? A home loss to Bo Nix?
2) The tools they have on offense vs the actual production is shocking.
3) I'll say it. Rodgers looks like crap. He doesn't play with fire. He looks old moving around. I don't know if it's age catching up, rust from all that time off or both....but no one is afraid of him anymore.

4) Jets culture. It gets everyone. It can cut the legs out of the boldest man. You spend enough time in that organization and you become a loser. Period.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Pats fan watching the Jets waste a roster I thought could win the division. What's the problem? Coaching? Rogers?
Yes.

Saleh has thrown 3 INTs and hasn't reached 200 yards passing in either game since he was fired.

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I don't think Mayo's job is on the line just yet...
Rumors are swirling about Mayo.

My, my, my, how things can change? May not have been the best idea to call your players soft, no matter how much material he is down.

The ways the Bills are just eking out games, they don't appear to want to win the division, and the other three teams are showing zero sign that they can at the moment. The AFC East is a complete dumpster fire.

Thank the NFL gods for Jaylen Daniels and The Commanders for watchable football, even if it requires refreshing nefarious Internet streaming sites.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
1) The coaching staff either stinks or is severely underperforming. 37 pts against Russ Wilson? A home loss to Bo Nix?
3) I'll say it. Rodgers looks like crap. He doesn't play with fire. He looks old moving around. I don't know if it's age catching up, rust from all that time off or both....but no one is afraid of him anymore.

4) Jets culture. It gets everyone. It can cut the legs out of the boldest man. You spend enough time in that organization and you become a loser. Period.
Latest is that Rogers has a hamstring and may not play against the Patriots. Sounds like "I'm too old to actually go out there, take hits and try if we aren't going to be a playoff team".

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Latest is that Rogers has a hamstring and may not play against the Patriots. Sounds like "I'm too old to actually go out there, take hits and try if we aren't going to be a playoff team".
Ulbrich says Rodgers is playing Sunday.

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score

They tried to patch together a team of players who had success in other places and it isn’t working. I would put that on coaching and the GM.

But…You probably could start with Woody Johnson. The team has been bad since he bought them.

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
Apparently Adams gave a pretty passionate speech after practice today and Rodgers was glowing about it. No shot he’s sitting Sunday.

yeah…they needed this. Seems odd that a guy who has been there less than a week does this…but someone had to.

In desperate times…

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
I listened to a rather depressing Rich Cimini (ESPN) podcast today.

His thoughts…

- Rodgers is done after this season. He doesn’t see any circumstance where Rodgers comes back

- Douglas is unhappy and most likely walks after this year. His contract is up. He isn’t happy that Johnson basically took over GM duties.

- Reddick coming back is a joke. He only came back so he could be a FA after this season and put himself in a good position for FA. He will be all about looking for sacks and not care about run defense. He thinks they should bench Reddick…and at this point…I agree. Don’t let him use them to enhance his value. What an awful trade.

• The clubhouse is lost…the team is a fantasy roster…no cohesion
  • The jet’s will look to trade up in the draft next year to try again to get a quarterback.
  • He can see them probably re-signing Sauce and Hall….but he wouldn’t be susprised it WIlson is traded.

So…where does that leave the Jets? No GM…no coach…no quarterback. And they are stuck with Woody Johnson. Fun.

ShakyTheMohel

Reaction Score
Oh..and i forgot to mention…he thinks Rodgers is more banged up than he is letting on…and that Tyron Smith has back issues. And that Gipson is worthless and Corley should be given a chance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom