Tennessee | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But her headband has a Miss St Hue? :confused:
That colour looks burgundy to you?

I'm seeing the shade of pink used for breast cancer awareness campaigns. Could this be another "white vs black" dress debate?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I'm seeing the shade of pink used for breast cancer awareness campaigns. Could this be another "white vs black" dress debate?
I like that.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Could be the browser or app vs PC.

Reaction Score
Rickea looks good in orange.

That squad looks tough . Marta i forget she was out last season will be a big impact player. Key , Horston and Rickea will be at the forefrunt with Hollingshead , Pissott , Franklin , BK , Powell leading the bench and dont forget sharp shooter Tess Darby . Let's see what you can do with this star studded group Coach Kellie !

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
That squad looks tough . Marta i forget she was out last season will be a big impact player. Key , Horston and Rickea will be at the forefrunt with Hollingshead , Pissott , Franklin , BK , Powell leading the bench and dont forget sharp shooter Tess Darby . Let's see what you can do with this star studded group Coach Kellie !
I think this is the most talented roster. That Harper has ever had as a coach.

Reaction Score
It's a good list but I think Rennia Davis deserves some love, even if she didn't have the best overall circumstances. I would put her at least as good as Zolman, who had an overall better team around her and had Pat during her career.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It's a good list but I think Rennia Davis deserves some love, even if she didn't have the best overall circumstances. I would put her at least as good as Zolman, who had an overall better team around her and had Pat during her career.
Yes i agree. it's hard to make a list like this. I think Bobbitt was a big part of the last two championships. So probably deserved a look.

Reaction Score
Just heard the devastating news about Paige.....That just sucks!
She's one hell of a fine talent, and represents UConn with class.....

Much Respect......

Reaction Score
I'm low key excited about this Tennessee team. I know it's August but I love players really believing in their team and having championship aspirations.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
I'm low key excited about this Tennessee team. I know it's August but I love players really believing in their team and having championship aspirations.
I think this can be a championship team. The team has talent and experience . I just hope injuries don't get in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom