Tennessee | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
It's a good list but I think Rennia Davis deserves some love, even if she didn't have the best overall circumstances. I would put her at least as good as Zolman, who had an overall better team around her and had Pat during her career.

Davis individually is a great talent but it's hard to pick someone who never advanced in the 2nd round over a lot of players who were integral players on Final Four teams and championship squads.

Most overlooked IMO are Sheila Collins and Dana Johnson. Both were All Americans on very good teams. Hornbuckle/Jolly I also think are overlooked. Hornbuckle was integral to the 2007 and 2008 title teams and a major contributor all 4 years. Jolly was the starting PG on 2 title teams, won a 3rd title and was HM-AA as a senior. She also had a knack for stepping up majorly in big games (98 title game, 97 title game, 97 Elite 8 vs UCONN). I'd probably put those 4 in over the likes of Meighan Simmons, Glory Johnson, Shanna Zolman and Jill Rankin.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
No Texas game. Unless it happens battle for Atlantis.

stwainfan

Faithful LV Enthusiast
Reaction Score
If Franklin is healthy. She could be a starter. She had played for Harper before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom