Temple Post Game Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Temple Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
This is so damn funny. This board blows hot and cold on our QBs almost play by play. Read the chat board. Fagnano isn’t Tom Brady, but for 2 straight games the BY loved him. He misses some passes, but so does every NFL QB every game. He was still 24-41 and was under too much pressure too often. One int was on him, the other on the receiver. His fumble was pretty questionable. Evers hasn’t exactly been a passing star and teams defend us differently when he is in.
They just need to stop with everything being a sideline pass. Use the middle of the field too: intermediate and long. And tell the receivers to catch the ball.

Reaction Score
No they weren’t. I thought everyone knew the play is over when the knee is down. They didn’t.

... and ask why in the name of all that's holy didn't he kick the FG? They would have had MO and a kicker with a HUGE leg going into OT.
What that came before wold make them think that they couldn't pick up 1yard on two tries

Reaction Score
This is so damn funny. This board blows hot and cold on our QBs almost play by play. Read the chat board. Fagnano isn’t Tom Brady, but for 2 straight games the BY loved him. He misses some passes, but so does every NFL QB every game. He was still 24-41 and was under too much pressure too often. One int was on him, the other on the receiver. His fumble was pretty questionable. Evers hasn’t exactly been a passing star and teams defend us differently when he is in.
Not blowing hot and cold. Temple decided to defend the run and dared Fagnano to beat them by the pass and he couldn't do it. With Evers as a dual threat QB, it opens up the run game even though Evers hasn't proven that he can beat them with the pass yet.

Reaction Score
We were at dinner after a long day on the road. Figured Temple would kick a field goal. we were distracted by the waitress, I looked up, and it said 29-20. "I missed it!" over and over again.

Funny. 1 play, 1 single play is the difference between "This season is awesome!" and "damnit, we suck." Take the win and get out of east hartford

Season 3 Hello GIF by The Office

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Part of the dilemma is, for the first time since Lashlee, the OC is drawing up plays where WR's are open in space. So, when the QB misses badly, there's little doubt who to assign the blame.

Reaction Score
I saw the play rolling back up on his leg. Hopfullly it is more ankle. He did give it a try for the rest of the 1st half at least. Just curious what the actual injury is. We can't afford to lose him.
Post game Mora referenced ankle.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My guess is the social media team has been consuming too much of the Calgorithm

I'm giving it a like and pretending I know what a "calgorithm" is while I jump over to Google it

Reaction Score
As to Fagnano. He had two INTs and a fumble. He played poorly.

But that pass to Buckman was the play of the game and we don't win without it.

So he participated and was part of the victory. But Mora says Evers is the guy and it's tough to argue with that opinion.

Reaction Score
Anyone know the crowd size? "Old Guy" thinks my heart stopped several times. WF will be a huge test of just how good the Huskies are.....I am happy beyond the rainbow for the W, but I thought they would perform better than appears. Anyway, looking forward to all the posts....Go Huskies! Thanks for all the good opinions on the Boneyard.
Based on today, not very good but may raise their game for WF. At least come ready to play, which they just didn't today, although credit Temple for the scouting

Reaction Score
Not blowing hot and cold. Temple decided to defend the run and dared Fagnano to beat them by the pass and he couldn't do it. With Evers as a dual threat QB, it opens up the run game even though Evers hasn't proven that he can beat them with the pass yet.
Fagnano's throws just felt off. The long missed pass to an wide open Bell was a tough one. His short passes didn't seem that accurate or with the right touch. It just seems his timing is off with his receivers. Hopefully, he can get more reps in practice with the starting unit.

Reaction Score
But they shut down all three of our running backs. You think NE would have run all over them? Strange take.
You show me a play where Fagano ran down the sideline line for 10 or 15 yards, with all of his receivers covered. I have seen Evers do that, and quickly. Not trying to knock Fagano, he was the winning QB.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom