Syracuse cans Jim Boeheim | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Syracuse cans Jim Boeheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

Reaction Score
I think this will help recruiting for them unfortunately. Autry will seem like a breath of fresh air to recruits compared to cranky-pants.
And that will help the billionaire up there finally convince kids to take his million dollar bills.

Reaction Score
“Dad! I got into Syracuse!”
“Congratulations son, you are dead to me now”
Seriously, talk him out of that school. You will be throwing your money away.

If he has to live in that region, he will get a much better education for a third of the price at one of the SUNY's. Buffalo and Binghamton are great schools. My son graduated from Oneonta--maybe one level down from those--but he loved it and is doing great now. I paid full out-of-state tuition and it was quite reasonable.

Can't understand why anyone would pay crazy private school tuition for an inferior education.

Reaction Score
Can you put him on tv and risk having him pick his nose in front of a national audience?

Reaction Score
Coach K was all about having his ego catered to on the way out. Williams announcing after the season was respectable.
Agreed, couldn’t watch the media kneel to him. K will forever be remembered for being buried by his arch rival on his home court in his last game. He was then dug up and buried again by them in the final four. As far as I’m concerned, that rivalry ended with those last two games

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score

If he has to live in that region, he will get a much better education for a third of the price at one of the SUNY's. Buffalo and Binghamton are great schools. My son graduated from Oneonta--maybe one level down from those--but he loved it and is doing great now. I paid full out-of-state tuition and it was quite reasonable.

Can't understand why anyone would pay crazy private school tuition for an inferior education.
The only reason to consider that is if he is specifically interested in a communications degree, if not then yeah you are right on.

Reaction Score

a dollar fifty in late chahges...

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My good buddy is a Syracuse grad, his former college roommate is very much tuned in to the program and he said that Jimmy B was “asked to step down”

Take that for what you will…

Well…he was told he was not going to return.

Reaction Score
So, Boeheim gets canned and isn't really looking to coach again.

Please, please, please, pretty please let CBS or someone else bring him on for some interviews or analysis during NCAA tourney. He can go scorched earth with zero concern of it affecting his future.
I just don’t even see what he brings to the table from an analytics standpoint. Coached zone to a fault for however long. Not to mention what a whiny loser he is, what kind of energy would a studio think he’s bringing?

Reaction Score
I can’t imagine Boe-whine announcing games or working in the studio. He seemed to hold most members of the media in contempt; joining their ranks would be like sending his grandkids to college at Georgetown or UConn.
Mamá not gonna want the 'ole crank around the house for long. He'll be heard from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom