OT: - Super Bowl halftime show | The Boneyard

OT: Super Bowl halftime show

Reaction Score
Wow, they get worse every year- thought it really blew. Can’t they get regular bands that play decent music anymore, or is that just not spectacular enough? When a “performer” has 20 assistants jerking and gyrating with them, you know they can’t sing.
At least the game is good!

Reaction Score
Wow, they get worse every year- thought it really blew. Can’t they get regular bands that play decent music anymore, or is that just not spectacular enough? When a “performer” has 20 assistants jerking and gyrating with them, you know they can’t sing.
Ok boomer

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Loved it.
Yep.
1580697404948.png

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I guess I'm old. I have no idea who these talentless people are.
there are plenty of not-so-talented people in the music industry. thinking Shakira and J. Lo are two of them is a very bad take.

its fine to not like them. you don't have to insult them.

Reaction Score
there are plenty of not-so-talented people in the music industry. thinking Shakira and J. Lo are two of them is a very bad take.

its fine to not like them. you don't have to insult them.
All I know about them is what I saw tonight. Not my genre.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Anyone who watches the Super Bowl halftime show deserves what they get.

I did watch the part where a bunch of women were shaking their butts. That was good.
I was going to walk the dog during the halftime show

my wife: YOU CANT MISS THE HALFTIME SHOW!?!?

I’m surprised there not more female outrage online towards the guys who clearly just liked the visuals of it. Can’t say men are all pervs when Adam Levine took his shirt off a couple years ago ( last year?) and the pervert scene was way worse.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The emasculation of the some on this board is in full effect. Do your significant others watch as you post here?
For the record we have multiple posters saying too much ass shaking from some fine looking females is a disappointment.
Do we really want to back to Coldplay or The Who?

Reaction Score
That was the best halftime show in many years.
That show was awful. Easily the worst in the last 10 years. They do seem to get worse and worse. The reviews will be ugly.

Reaction Score
The emasculation of the some on this board is in full effect. Do your significant others watch as you post here?
For the record we have multiple posters saying too much ass shaking from some fine looking females is a disappointment.
Do we really want to back to Coldplay or The Who?

maybe wheel Areosmith out one more time. LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom