Stone retweeting a lot about Wisconsin | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Stone retweeting a lot about Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You earn a star on your forehead for maintaining self control regarding Alex. Is this the new Mau?:)

I was tired I guess. Long ride from Reading PA back to Mass after a wonderful golf outing and the aftermath Thursday LOL......now try me! LOL

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Interesting bit from Pitino. His quotes included the following:
“The reason I never knock Kentucky is I have too much respect for the players I coached there,” Pitino said. So, the reason he doesn't knock Kentucky has nothing to do with who is there now. So, if he didn't feel loyalty to his players from there, he would feel free to knock Kentucky without reservation. This is probably as close to openly dissing Calipari as Pitino will get. Didn't Calhoun, on the other had, refer to Calipari as being like a used car salesman? I forget, but even Calhoun being indirect is blunt compared to others. I would guess that Pitino is really pissed about this.
Oh course he still is willing to cast spells on the Squid:

rickpitino.jpg

"From this day forth every utterance speak will make you sound like a self-serving pompous ass!"

Hmm that one just might of rebounded coach.

Reaction Score
Ellenson was #4 and stayed home for Marquette and Wojo so let's hope the other big catch from Wisconsin wants out.........;)

Reaction Score
Ellenson was #4 and stayed home for Marquette and Wojo so let's hope the other big catch from Wisconsin wants out....;)
That situation was a little different because Ellenson's brother was already on Marquette. However, let's hope for Stone! For the record, I had a dream he committed last night. The mojo is strong!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
That situation was a little different because Ellenson's brother was already on Marquette. However, let's hope for Stone! For the record, I had a dream he committed last night. The mojo is strong!
Watch out for @Kitaman!:)
If your dream comes true I'm going to abandon Zionn and turn to you!

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I had a dream last night too. My dream involved Rihanna, Nicki Minage and shots of penicillin, but I digress. I really hope we get Stone too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom