Stone retweeting a lot about Wisconsin | The Boneyard

Stone retweeting a lot about Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just in the last two hours...at this point it seems like if he chooses anyone else he would just be laughing in the face of his home state. Not sure what to make of this.

DJ Heim @DHeim5 · 2h2 hours ago
@Diamond_Stone33 Time for you to take your talents to Madison #OnWisconsin

J Sauerbrei @Sauerbrei19 · 2h2 hours ago
Here's to hoping I get to watch @Diamond_Stone33 beat up on @HENBA13 next year while wearing that Motion W. #OnWisconsin

TBone @tkrause12 · 44m44 minutes ago
MU might be on to something with that pickup... Good thing @Diamond_Stone33 is going to Madison!

Bucky Badgers Blog @BadgerSportsite · 42m42 minutes ago
I think there is a good chance Wisconsin lands 5 star Center Diamond Stone very soon. Look at his twitter... @Diamond_Stone33

Mark Tesco @marktescowiaa · 27m27 minutes ago
Will Diamond Stone (@Diamond_Stone33) be the next top Wisconsin recruit to commit?

JUSTin DOrIoTt @Dboyyyy10 · 20m20 minutes ago
Now @Diamond_Stone33 needs to commit to Wisconsin! You would look good in red and white! #OnWisconsin

Ian Grisham @iangrisham · 8m8 minutes ago
Would be amazing to see @Diamond_Stone33 commit to Wisconsin repping the home team! #OnWisconsin

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Let them them act like that. We will take Mack and Stone without resorting to those tactics.

Reaction Score
No worries (yet). He's 17 and enjoying this amazing experience. Hopefully as we approach Nov 12, even though I know that's not official anymore, the picture will become clearer.

Reaction Score
haha he retweeted this about a minute after I posted this thread
I'll tell you what. Tweet that UConn is one of the best basketball programs in the country, with a great coach, and Stone would do very well there. Then see if he retweets that. If he does then Wisconsin fans will be starting a thread about how he's going to UConn because he retweeted that!

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what. Tweet that UConn is one of the best basketball programs in the country, with a great coach, and Stone would do very well there. Then see if he retweets that. If he does then Wisconsin fans will be starting a thread about how he's going to UConn because he retweeted that!
If you insist on tweeting teenagers you need to tweet UConn is the best basketball program in the country instead of one of the best, it's important to be accurate.

Reaction Score
Tevin: "Hey Diamond, I have these crazy mofos from VCU tweeting me all day. They are like 50 year-old men stalking me everywhere, can you believe that."

Diamond: "Believe that? I've got the same thing happening here in Madison with all the UW geezers. They are fanatics."

Tevin: "It's creepy, isn't it?"

Diamond: "It is, but that's why they call them fans."

Tevin: "Any UConn crazies tweeting you?"

Diamond: "No, as a matter of fact. How about you?"

Tevin: "Me neither. It's like they really don't want us there."

Diamond: "Ya think?"

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Diamond is just setting Wisconsin fans up to be Kasongo'd.

Reaction Score
Tevin: "Hey Diamond, I have these crazy mofos from VCU tweeting me all day. They are like 50 year-old men stalking me everywhere, can you believe that."

Diamond: "Believe that? I've got the same thing happening here in Madison with all the UW geezers. They are fanatics."

Tevin: "It's creepy, isn't it?"

Diamond: "It is, but that's why they call them fans."

Tevin: "Any UConn crazies tweeting you?"

Diamond: "No, as a matter of fact. How about you?"

Tevin: "Me neither. It's like they really don't want us there."

Diamond: "Ya think?"
Time to tweet both of them. Anybody know their twitter handles?

Last edited:

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
Stone is retweeting Wisconsin tweets?!...consider us finished (*sarcasm*)

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Tweeting high school students begging them to attend your school should be a recruiting violation or at least a capital offense.... Does anyone who does it think they are helping to land recruits?? If anything, they probably scare away recruits. If I was a high school recruit, if you aren't a hot high school or college age girl, spare me your tweets.

Reaction Score
Tweeting high school students begging them to attend your school should be a recruiting violation or at least a capital offense.... Does anyone who does it think they are helping to land recruits?? If anything, they probably scare away recruits. If I was a high school recruit, if you aren't a hot high school or college age girl, spare me your tweets.

it is a man up violation

Reaction Score
people really need to settle down, If he goes to wisconsin, the world will still turn and we will still be uconn. the program is not dependent on any one recruit.

we have a legacy built on tradition, if it's not stone, it will be someone else and we will just as well off. I'm still confident that he will be a husky, but I'm not to sweat it.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Interesting bit from Pitino. His quotes included the following:
“The reason I never knock Kentucky is I have too much respect for the players I coached there,” Pitino said. So, the reason he doesn't knock Kentucky has nothing to do with who is there now. So, if he didn't feel loyalty to his players from there, he would feel free to knock Kentucky without reservation. This is probably as close to openly dissing Calipari as Pitino will get. Didn't Calhoun, on the other had, refer to Calipari as being like a used car salesman? I forget, but even Calhoun being indirect is blunt compared to others. I would guess that Pitino is really pissed about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom