"Sources" | Page 4 | The Boneyard

"Sources"

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If your not 100%. Just don't post. Or else something like this happens.

Why don't you just go away?

To a man, those folks are better posters than you've ever been.

So let's find a happy medium....they can keep doing what they're doing and you can go somewhere else and not be bothered by it. No one will notice.

c29328

On Smoko
Reaction Score
Hitting people with sources is like the fat person blaming the baker for their cakes. Yes the baker enables my bad decions but fundamentally I have to eat it to cause harm. I love me some cake and have been eating too much and now on the wagon.

It's human nature to ask and want more information. People want to share. We need to mix in a salad sometimes.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Nobody knows a damn thing about where a kid is committing until it comes out of his mouth at one of these idiotic two bit "press conferences".

This. Anything, from anybody else, requires some heaping mounds of salt.

What I'd like to understand is the "why" of what is going on. Wilson stays home. It seems clear that's the reason. The crowd at his announcement erupted in cheers. That makes his decision self explanatory.

Waters seems to want to do the opposite, to get away from home. Yet his best offer is from his home school. So he's in limbo.

I think this staff needs to do a better job of targeting players. If there is a kid in GA who is looking at all southern schools...don't waste your time. Don't chase the 5 stars unless you have some reason to think the kid really wants to be here. The lack of closing must be due in part to targeting the wrong kids to start with.

Reaction Score
The very simple answer to the initial post on this thread, which dovetails this one, the coaching staff needs to develop at least a minimum competency and effort when it comes to all facets of recruiting. Until we achieve that we are operating in the dark and any favorable prediction will likely blow up. At best our recruiting is in the reactive mode and often even then the reaction doesn't come. Calhoun had opponents back on their heels reactioning to him - i.e. Beltway Ballers.
We all want the best for the team so we like to believe the rosy narrative we are fed.

Two things I wish KO would value more, assuming the recruiting gets fixed, are the importance of shooters and competent Bigs. Shooting cures a lot of other ills and rebounding/inside scoring/rim protection create problems for the other team.

Generally, basketball is a hard game if you can't shoot. You can do everything right in an offensive play but if you miss the shot it goes for not.
or naught

Reaction Score
I wonder how many people aren't reading this?
If ignoring me makes anyones boneyard experience more enjoyable i encourage them to do so as well, because I have a growing list of posters id rather not interact with

Reaction Score
My only issue was that at 6pm FartMan said he was ours. I'm going to assume FartMan has impeccable sources so if you can't trust FartMan then What's the point following any of this.
yokyjzxwtycrcbgp9b1n.gif

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
There are way too many drama queens here. Keep your faux hurt feelings and your histrionics to yourself. Go take your anger out on an FPS or watch emo youtube video for cripes sake. When there are no Kuerigs in the lunch room do you stamp your feet and petulantly throw at the other people in the room? For God's sake some of you morans need to grow up.

Last edited by a moderator:

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hitting people with sources is like the fat person blaming the baker for their cakes. Yes the baker enables my bad decions but fundamentally I have to eat it to cause harm. I love me some cake and have been eating too much and now on the wagon.

It's human nature to ask and want more information. People want to share. We need to mix in a salad sometimes.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
There are way too many drama queens here. Keep your faux hurt feelings and your histrionics to yourself. Go take your anger out on an FPS or watch emo youtube video for cripes sake. When there are no Kuerigs in the lunch room do you stamp your feet and petulantly throw at the other people in the room? For God's sake some of you morans need to grow up.

People on the board have a flair for the dramatic, no doubt. I saw some philosophical breakdown of "NEXT" that made me wince. At the end of the day, it's basketball, people.

Reaction Score
He's angry because someone doesn't believe in KO and our guys as much as he does. Struggles to understand how terrible of a situation were actually in.
Angry? Lmaooooo. And no you PM'd me like 4 times some weird stuff about sources.....your a weirdo

Reaction Score
He's angry because someone doesn't believe in KO and our guys as much as he does. Struggles to understand how terrible of a situation were actually in.
I chalked it up to you being intoxicated, but if you were sober.....sheesh

Reaction Score
Sorry, but the Big East or conference had nothing to do with it. We had no problem bringing top recruits year after year in the AAC, culminating to Top 6 or 7 Recruiting class in the nation a year ago. And at the start of this year a top 20 recruiting class. It wasn't our conference either that led to the defection of 4 of these top national recruits a month ago.

Year after year in the AAC? How many years exactly do you think we've been in the AAC?

C

Chief00

A tough week but my week was made by Calhoun trying to compliment at the Howie banquet by calling him "mean". Couldn't get more of a tribute from JC.

C

Chief00

Only pay attention to @Zionn. He said all along that Wilson was going to be uphill, and he's already warned us about bad news incoming re: Waters.

No disrespect to everyone else's work, but Zionn's the only one who's consistently been correct afaik. The rest is entertainment.

He has been right - being 100% negative this offseason gives you a 1,000 batting average.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom