"Sources" | Page 5 | The Boneyard

"Sources"

C

Chief00

Oz?....

fakenews_0.jpg
Actually, I now know how Oz feels. Without getting political just an analogy - I thought I was at Hillary's campaign HQ after 9:30pm election night. The people who were the experts (this case coaches) did not have a clue. You can blame others but the top persons need to take responsibility. They F up.

Reaction Score
It's clear to me that virtually everybody on this board who posts insider information talks to important people. That includes Chief, who despite the persona, is likely pretty plugged in. It also includes Oz who went from infallible to a punchline within a four month span. Talk about fluid.

Zion clearly talks to a different source than the one Chief and Oz have talked to. If that makes him more reliable, that's fair. Ultimately, you're either right or you're wrong - it doesn't matter if you're Bob Woodward when you're wrong.

Maybe I'm just gullible and some of these guys are laughing behind their computers, but I don't get that sense. Gun to my head 99 is my favorite insider because he's the only one who's not self-aggrandizing about it.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
What babies!
A gun was put to their heads to force them to read a recruiting message board and they found out it is not always accurate.
These are the kind of babies that make me want to puke with their negativity about UConn. They demand championships and accurate recruiting news.

You are the unrealistic, pampered babies. Not the guy who can see a silver lining in dark times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom