Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 63 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah, maybe you missed it. I don't donate to football and don't really care about UConn football until such time as they can be nationally relevant for more than 5 minutes. I donate to Uconn basketball and, again, MY donations have funded UConn basketball infinitely more than YOUR taxes. Not all of the state of CT's taxes - YOUR taxes. Go do the math. I'll wait.

To be honest, I'm not even checking this thread for Hurley info at this point. I just want to get to the bottom of this taxation vs. donation issue. Enthralling!

Reaction Score
I just know there will be an announcement soon. C'mon refresh damn you..
giphy.gif

I did that with the Elizabeth Hurley post as well.

Reaction Score
Just did a flight check for TF Green. Nothing to Pittsburgh scheduled for tomorrow. Do those crafty Rhodys have a different airport chartered flights might leave from?
I guess Hurley's using URIs charter to visit Pitt lol

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Just did a flight check for TF Green. Nothing to Pittsburgh scheduled for tomorrow. Do those crafty Rhodys have a different airport chartered flights might leave from?

Pretty sure all flights are cancelled tomorrow because of nor'easter

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You guys are really doing great work here filling up cyberspace. I predicted 2k posts for this thread this afternoon and by golly we are on pace!!

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
My sources have definitely confirmed that Danny Hurley will coach college basketball next season.

For those of you going to bed, I pledge to remain awake to keep this thread going overnight, even if it means having to respond to my own posts if the activity level drops off.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I'
My sources have definitely confirmed that Danny Hurley will coach college basketball next season.

For those of you going to bed, I pledge to remain awake to keep this thread going overnight, even if it means having to respond to my own posts if the activity level drops off.
I'll be here buddy. How yah doin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer