Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm just glad this is underway. I hate limbo. Either he is in and we have a direction or it's on to looking for another coach. I hope we land him! I'm just glad something us happening.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
oh good. we didn't get a next. there's still hope. I assume this is Zionn's way of telling us it's a done deal

I saw his username before I read his post and thought...

b6h2G1ga.jpeg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Good thing I'll be home all day for Wednesday's Nor'easter.

Refresh. Refresh. Refresh.

I’m in an all day “strategy session” with no laptops or phones allowed Tuesday and Wednesday! :eek::eek::eek: Can sneak a peak during our short breaks.

Reaction Score
I’m in an all day “strategy session” with no laptops or phones allowed Tuesday and Wednesday! :eek::eek::eek: Can sneak a peak during our short breaks.
I'm out of pocket for basically the entire week. It's going to kill me.

Reaction Score
FWIW, over on the Pitt board, their most connected poster sent out a message a little while ago saying he has heard Hurley to UCONN is a done deal. Says Hurley always preferred UCONN and essentially asked Pitt for "a blank check." Says there AD is moving onto another candidate.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I’ve also heard from people in the know that Calhoun wanted the job and the administration basically told him to take a lap.

Underreplied to post. Would be interested if anyone else knows anything about this.

Reaction Score
FWIW, over on the Pitt board, their most connected poster sent out a message a little while ago saying he has heard Hurley to UCONN is a done deal. Says Hurley always preferred UCONN and essentially asked Pitt for "a blank check." Says there AD is moving onto another candidate.
I heard we were offering a blank check so I'm hardly surprised if that's the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom