Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We've all seen coaches make a last minute change to stay home before. Nothing's for sure until the contract is signed and he's at a press conference.
He’s meeting with uri tomorrow. Wonder if he’s just using UConn for more $

Reaction Score
I feel slightly uneasy now. Why’d it go from such a sure thing we’d get him to “no decision imminent”?

Reaction Score
Adam Zagoria is reporting he already talked to URI.
Things are likely moving very, very quickly right now, now that all three schools know he's talking to the other guys. I would be surprised if there isn't a resolution of some kind within the next 24 hours. The only hiccup would seem to be the decision process between DH and his family.

Reaction Score
I feel like a Cincy fan at the end of a tournament game, waiting for disaster.
that's a perfect representation of how I feel. I won't be mad if he decides to stay at URI but UConn is going to have a lot of explaining to do if they let this one get away. All of their eggs are in this basket and I'm sure Hurley and his agent know that

Reaction Score
So many great things on this thread! Feeling positive vibes! Feel like the dancing shoes are ready to come back out! UConn, Hurly, Jelly, lets do this!!!! Let’s fill the stands again!!!!!!

Reaction Score
Seems this Torello guy is a reporter in Tampa who grew up in CT and has a bunch of connections up here from his early days. Don't know how legit he is or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom