Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Not asking to reveal sources...but when you hear something...who is exactly hearing what?

Coaches, uncles, random guys working at bodegas in the Bronx? The fact that so many people could be hearing such differing accounts leads me to believe nobody has a damn clue.

Reaction Score
Chatter I am hearing is St. Johns is making a hard push late. Hopefully will stay in it to the end.

Pretty clear Sid wants to be a husky, unfortunately, kids don't always get to pick.

Reaction Score
Once he commits we can immediately get back to delusional expectations of a 5th title instead of the program being on it's last legs, sadly limping into the Northeast Conference as an underdog to Quinnipiac.

Right? Anything in between would be deeply unsatisfying.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Thank you guys for all the insider updates. Glad that UConn is the favorite. Would LOVE this kid as a Husky. Fingers crossed until tomorrow.

Reaction Score
His dad sounded really reasonable and thoughtful. I thought the comments about Texas and Bamba were very practical. As a 3+ year player, it's short sighted to make your decision based on a one year player. Reading into his comments (about campus, location, KO and Chill), I like our chances, but you never know.

Reaction Score
Hopefully St. Johns gets too needy with their late period push and all parties can agree that KO the classy consummate professional is the right guy to lead Sid into battle

Reaction Score
His dad sounded really reasonable and thoughtful. I thought the comments about Texas and Bamba were very practical. As a 3+ year player, it's short sighted to make your decision based on a one year player. Reading into his comments (about campus, location, KO and Chill), I like our chances, but you never know.

Absolutely, and I am hearing they fell in love with Chill's player development. Kid has a chance to be a major part of both programs. We are really selling the local component as well, but doesn't have to deal with the baggage of home life ie distractions. We are also really selling the our future stability vs the unknown of St. Johns.

Reaction Score
At this point every recruits decision is a win-win. We either get another piece to the puzzle for next year or this board has the kind of hyberbolic meltdown that goes on for thirty pages and entertains for hours.

Reaction Score
Not asking to reveal sources...but when you hear something...who is exactly hearing what?

Coaches, uncles, random guys working at bodegas in the Bronx? The fact that so many people could be hearing such differing accounts leads me to believe nobody has a damn clue.

Acouple aau coaches, local and rrgional reporters, few bloggers(from tos) and a top booster. But the top guy owns a carwash near me

Reaction Score
Got a bad feeling about this one. No sources. Just classical conditioning at this point.
This one would hurt, for the simple fact that it seems he really wants to come here. LET THE KID DECIDE

C

Chief00

In case anyone still values it, Oz from TOS posted "officially ours".

He's learned to trust in Chief's Confirmed. Actually we are both on the same team. He learned a few lessons - maybe some day in the words of Moses Malone talking about The Dream I will say "Me learned em too much"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom