Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I will just check back in 15 minutes and then all signs will be pointing UConn. This up and down stuff is ridiculous.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Oz did say "Officially Ours". If he's wrong again...it just goes to show that KO is being told lies and being caught off-guard. Or he's just not telling Oz the truth. Who knows. Feeling less good about this than I was a few mins ago.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I would think going to uconn would put him in the best position out of the three with Texas the close second. St John's has nothing going for them besides msg, if that. Shaka can recruit but their seasons have been worse than our previous one and it's faarr from home.

Reaction Score
Boy there's still 30 hours until he commits this place is gonna be a trainwreck until then with all the swings of emotion
Its insane. One min we have him locked up ans 20min later its next. Someone has bad info. I find it hard to believe we are a 'Next' at this point. KO and chills still have time to reassure him

Reaction Score
The crystal ball from Meyer also follows Meyer's recent crystal ball: Tremont Waters to UConn.

I put ZERO faith in Oz, Meyer, any of these people.

The most telling things to me however were Sidney Wilson Sr's comments about St. John's and the NBA, as well as Sidney Jr's comments that even if he doesn't go to UConn, Chill is still his guy.

Those are 2 pro-St. John's comments.

BTW, someone should point out that St. John's has Maurice Harkless, while UConn has Shabazz Napier, Jeremy Lamb, Rudy Gay, Andre Drummond and Kemba Walker.

Reaction Score
You guys are ridiculous... one guy says Next and its doom and gloom

anybody have jobs? Work, go home, blow off some steam. Have a nice Saturday and see what happens...

<puts gun in mouth>
/s
That and the 2 Crystal Balls that just came in for SJU

Reaction Score
The crystal ball from Meyer also follows Meyer's recent crystal ball: Tremont Waters to UConn.

I put ZERO faith in Oz, Meyer, any of these people.

The most telling things to me however were Sidney Wilson Sr's comments about St. John's and the NBA, as well as Sidney Jr's comments that even if he doesn't go to UConn, Chill is still his guy.

Those are 2 pro-St. John's comments.

BTW, someone should point out that St. John's has Maurice Harkless, while UConn has Shabazz Napier, Jeremy Lamb, Rudy Gay, Andre Drummond and Kemba Walker.
But in thag same hr he commented UConn bound. Which holds far more weight than anything else he said

Reaction Score
Oz did say "Officially Ours". If he's wrong again...it just goes to show that KO is being told lies and being caught off-guard. Or he's just not telling Oz the truth. Who knows. Feeling less good about this than I was a few mins ago.

It's already been proven that Oz is not getting straight info. He was reporting that no one else is leaving when we know now, after the fact, that Ollie had been told weeks earlier that Vance was leaving. Ollie knew. Oz did not.

This isn't even a mystery.

Reaction Score
For context take a look at Bamba's crystal ball before he committed

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
It's already been proven that Oz is not getting straight info. He was reporting that no one else is leaving when we know now, after the fact, that Ollie had been told weeks earlier that Vance was leaving. Ollie knew. Oz did not.

This isn't even a mystery.
Sure. But why would Oz say "Officially Ours" if he hadn't been told something straight from the horse's mouth?

Reaction Score
I guarantee Chris Mullin wasn't out enjoying a baseball game last night. Was probably parked in Sid Wilson's driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom