Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Oz says that he's ours but also said to nip all Tremont Rumors in bud....

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Message to my bros KO and Chil - stay to the grind until Sid commits - don't pull a Warde in the tropics.
I thought you already confirmed this. Did we lose a letter? If so, which one? I hope it wasn't the 'r'.

C

Chief00

I thought you already confirmed this. Did we lose a letter? If so, which one? I hope it wasn't the 'r'.

Nope / no letter change. Still CONFIRMED. Just prudence. I thought I set up a system specially designed for the casual fan to follow and understand - can't make it any simpler. Caveat, I appreciate the casual fan and hope they buy tickets and attend games. This is in no way throwing shade since I have received generally favorable feedback on the rating system.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score

I will never understand how people can report so much conflicting information. Does integrity mean nothing? Not saying this is wrong, but how can some people say UConn other people say SJU?
I still feel pretty good based on his IG Live stuff, the paw prints, Oz says officially ours, and Chief "CONFIRMED". Lets get him!

Reaction Score
I will never understand how people can report so much conflicting information. Does integrity mean nothing? Not saying this is wrong, but how can some people say UConn other people say SJU?
I still feel pretty good based on his IG Live stuff, the paw prints, Oz says officially ours, and Chief "CONFIRMED". Lets get him!
Unless he's giving both programs gurantees. That'd explain it. But i trust our inside guys

Reaction Score
Hearing there's a lot of push from all sides to land this kid. Still think uconn is in good shape but hearing it's closer than I originally thought. If I hear more I'll pass it on

Reaction Score
Slater on 247 picked St. John's.

That's not good. Those paw prints and everything he has said made it seem obvious he liked UConn and was coming here, but remember the "Family vs coaches" argument? Slater is good so this makes it seem like St John's (plus family) made a late push and convinced him.

Reaction Score
FWIW, st johns message board's perceived insider seems to think that he's going to st johns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom