Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
big-tuna

Reaction Score
Hearing good news for UConn from acouple places. Waiting for my top contacts to get back. But this morning i am hearing 4 contacts toward UConn and 1 says st. John
!!! 20 minutes

pj

Reaction Score
KO looked pretty happy at the baseball game in that picture, maybe he knew a little something?

It's natural for the head guy to go out and celebrate after good news with the man who helped bring the good news in.

Reaction Score
I haven't heard Shiat, but then again, I'm not in the loop.

Reaction Score
Chillious is a on a totally different level when it comes to recruiting. Evident already...
That makes me insanely excited. Thus is probably a major overreaction, but if chillious is that good he might've saved KO and the program

C

Chief00

If you're right on this one Chief then you can say all you want about Miller.:cool:

The circle that Miller bad mouthed us to is actually quite small and local compared to Chils national reputation. You will grow to like Chil on recruiting. I have no clue who's the x and o's guy? But, first we need the players and player development and I think Chil's can reel them in and our new S&C guy can built them up. Could we use a Blaney or JC observing every practice and game - heck yeah despite what Stairmaster says. What team couldn't use that advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom