Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson's first visit: St. John's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like it's the family's preference (St Johns, advantage: close to home) vs Sid's and the coaches preference (UConn, advantage: not St Johns).

Don't see how Texas could be a legit option with the the close to home thing being a legitimate aspect of his recruitment.

C

Chief00

You can't just make people do whatever you want. Top 100 kids want to make announcements, line up media, etc. Most won't commit on the visit, even if they intend to commit eventually.

You are giving the term "casual fan" a bad name when someone should be affectionately called that. Don't try to be an expert, work at achievable goals. You will be much happier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Seems like it's the family's preference (St Johns, advantage: close to home) vs Sid's and the coaches preference (UConn, advantage: not St Johns).

Don't see how Texas could be a legit option with the the close to home thing being a legitimate aspect of his recruitment.

Texas and UConn have always been high on his list - he took an unofficial visit to Texas last summer.

I would have to assume that he has a good relationship with that staff and that they are indeed a legit contender.

Reaction Score
Texas and UConn have always been high on his list - he took an unofficial visit to Texas last summer.

I would have to assume that he has a good relationship with that staff and that they are indeed a legit contender.
UConn gives him both. His preference and close to home

Reaction Score
What do you want me to say we F up? For the fifth time? He signed Isiah Thomas not a bad player etc

It's a very funny joke.... but Isaiah Thomas didn't commit on an official visit either.

Reaction Score

After recent news, I'm thinking he's ours. Maybe wishful thinking, but I'll take anything positive at this point.

Kid seems a lot like larrier coming out of school.

Playing 2 guards with larrier and Wilson could be a very interesting lineup, particularly against teams with a weak 4 man. Tons of athleticism and transition potential.

C

Chief00

Is this the first chief full confirmation this recruiting cycle?

Call up your boy 'dre let's get down to the club and celebrate

We haven't gotten any top dudes yet LOL- I only do ratings on top 100 type players - so that just means I have not been wrong. The Chil is Chilling !
And as they use to say at Dre's camp "And 1"

Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member