She’s Back - Paige Available vs. St. John's [merged thread] | Page 7 | The Boneyard

She’s Back - Paige Available vs. St. John's [merged thread]

Reaction Score
I will be there even if the state closes I84 (I've done it before).

As far as some who think Paige shouldn't play, I said this once and I'll say it again, a ship is safe in port, but that's not why the ship was built.
You may have said it, but I’m pretty sure John Shedd said it first

Reaction Score
Is the game on SNY tonight? The one channel I am not allowed to watch in Central MA :mad:

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Last 'contribution' from me here: Sanago return?...I don't think so.
That big win we had over 'Nova...important game/exciting...was there an OT thread on that
on the women's board....yes.

As oft-reported on both sides: the OT intro kind of gives a hint to those who do not care...certainly not a requirement
to be a fan of both teams...just possible.

Reaction Score
Nothing wrong or incorrect in your statement.

Just NOT. The place, the time, the context, or the forum for it.

I don't understand. Seriously, I don't. Please explain.

Reaction Score
If she hasn’t been “winning” practice, you know showing hustle, chasing down rebounds and loose balls, etc then would coaching staff let her play? I hope she has showed she can handle practice and not just shooting drills, running to a spot, etc.

sun

Reaction Score
Paige has an extremely high amount of faith that helps to shape her future outlook.
She strongly believes in God's plan that everything happens for a reason.
It's part of her mantra.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I see now the news... Paige is back !!!!
Attention, Paige please !!! Don't run in the fight... We need you for the rest of the season. FORZA UCONN !!!

Reaction Score
This is this season's first medical adjustment I've been happy about.

Reaction Score
A couple of months ago I posted this comment:

"I've started thinking of this season as an egg salad sandwich. I like bread but I hate egg salad. We started this season looking scary good. That's the bread on the top of the sandwich. And with Paige and the other walking wounded projected to return by February we may finish this season looking scary good. That's the bread on the bottom of the sandwich. But for now, we just have to eat our way through the egg salad in the middle".

Well, it looks like we've finally finished the last of the nasty egg salad and it's all going to be delicious going forward. And a lot of us are looking forward to the feast.
Some of us Husky fans actually like egg salad.

Reaction Score
No...at least from my point of view. If the mods switch it over....that's fine.
I sometimes harbor the delusion that most UConn fans root for both teams...one more
strongly that the other...but are fans of /interested in significant events of both teams.
Men's team posts occasionally appear on the women's board....as OT posts.
Hope that is permissable...even appreciated... on this side.

Go Huskies!
No, you're right. It's not a delusion. Some people root for both. That's why there's a women's board too.

Reaction Score
I’m surprised it took you this long. You’re slipping a bit.
I need to start resurrecting my Hartford homicide schtick now that people have gotten more murder-y the last couple months.

Reaction Score
I saw SportsCenter lead off with it. Changed my mind about ESPN hating UConn.
Well, Paige did win an ESPY for Best Female College Athlete. So they do have an interest in her.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
If you think she hasnt been practicing with the team and is ready for tonite thats fine. However we have not been privy to much this season so I would tend to think she has for at least the past 5 practices and shes ready to go. Remember Geno saying about Azzi she will need at least 5 practices and then without any notice Azzi was in a game. We knew nothing and we didnt see it coming. Tonite is the nite.

For our opponents Welcome to your Nitemare

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom