SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit) | Page 13 | The Boneyard

SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Christ this is blatant. Pearl is asking for an investigation (whenever it's justifiable).

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Committed to Auburn?

Sure.

Reaction Score
I chatted with Bruce Pearl in the men's room at Sliders shortly after he accepted the Auburn job.

Very friendly and personable but I swear that I saw a forked tongue slither in and out as we conversed.

Reaction Score
Idk I've never been there but I imagine this thread reads just like one on the VCU board

Reaction Score
Idk I've never been there but I imagine this thread reads just like one on the VCU board

The difference here is that the word floating around the CT high school basketball scene is that this kid's father has his hand out. His commitment to a football school in Alabama does nothing to refute this.

Reaction Score
He did also have Bama and Mississipi State in his top schools according to ESPN. Not a complete shock seeing him go down south, but 6 months ago, this would have been the last place anyone saw him going. That being said, if his dad does have his "hand out" then I doubt this will be the last we hear of commitment and decommitment from this kid. Especially with a full year left.

Reaction Score
He did also have Bama and Mississipi State in his top schools according to ESPN. Not a complete shock seeing him go down south, but 6 months ago, this would have been the last place anyone saw him going. That being said, if his dad does have his "hand out" then I doubt this will be the last we hear of commitment and decommitment from this kid. Especially with a full year left.

So his list was St. John's and four SEC schools with huge, wealthy athletic departments (and lots of boosters) but mediocre basketball programs. And then he commits to a guy who just recently finished serving a five-year show cause, and to a program that has a history of shady recruiting. If this recruitment was clean, I'll eat my hat.

Reaction Score
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then its probably a ........................
Never have I cared less to see a"home grown" 5 star recruit leave the state. Good Riddance.

Reaction Score
So his list was St. John's and four SEC schools with huge, wealthy athletic departments (and lots of boosters) but mediocre basketball programs. And then he commits to a guy who just recently finished serving a five-year show cause, and to a program that has a history of shady recruiting. If this recruitment was clean, I'll eat my hat.

C'mon Bruce they had a great BBQ during his visit and the hot tub was cooking with blondes with huge racks - you have problem with that?:eek:

Reaction Score

Couldnt agree with you more. Never been a huge BP fan, reminds me alot of Calipari. Looks like the basketball programs were able to dip into their football booster $ to bring in some big name recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom