SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit) | Page 12 | The Boneyard

SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Obviously basketball prestige and reputation was put aside for the importance of playing under Larry Brown, Chris Mullen, Avery Johnson, Bruce Pearl, Ben Howland and Under Armor.

Reaction Score
Obviously basketball prestige and reputation was put aside for the importance of playing under Larry Brown, Chris Mullen, Avery Johnson, Bruce Pearl, Ben Howland and Under Armor.

Are they all UA schools?

Reaction Score
the people who diss his list dont get that all of those schools (except MD) have fairly new coaches who have those programs on a recruiting uptick

Reaction Score
the people who diss his list dont get that all of those schools (except MD) have fairly new coaches who have those programs on a recruiting uptick
Ok. On second thought, I am really not impressed.

Dynasty

Never not member
Reaction Score
Apparently the list isn't a "final" list, according to Heron's coach.

Reaction Score

It's a Lance Stephenson list. Aka a "this kid's really, really talented, why is his list made up of s__t programs that have reps for being dirty?" type of list. If the kid was from SEC country I could see it but you're talking about a CT kid with a list of trash programs. That generally means something.

Reaction Score
It's a Lance Stephenson list. Aka a "this kid's really, really talented, why is his list made up of s__t programs that have reps for being dirty?" type of list. If the kid was from SEC country I could see it but you're talking about a CT kid with a list of trash programs. That generally means something.
It's so strange that such a talented recruit has such an underwhelming list, in addition the glaring omission of his home state program, UConn.

There's got to be something foul afoot, which is usually one of the following: academic concerns, character concerns (on or off court), over-handlers, and/or strings ( $$ ) attached.

Whatever the case, there's no mutual interest between Herron and UConn, so he's dead to me.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
It's strange how he mentioned who WERE recruiting him and mentions big name programs instead of hyping the schools that ARE recruiting him. All that does is make people say, "Why didn't they offer him?", "Why wasn't his home state school going hard for him?" Those comments just make it look like the guy's trying to validate him.

Reaction Score
The buzz I hear is that most coaches do not want to deal with intense parents/ handler .

Reaction Score
The buzz I hear is that most coaches do not want to deal with intense parents/ handler .

When you look at the list this makes sense. Top programs can move on.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
MUMUS FOREVER!!!!

King-Size_Homer.png

Sent from my couch, with a broom.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Kid has "ineligible" written all over him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
His list speaks for itself.

The only surprise is that they haven't managed to shoe-horn UNLV in there somewhere.

Godspeed, young fella - hat tip to KO for not wasting more than a few minutes on this one.

Reaction Score
His list speaks for itself.

The only surprise is that they haven't managed to shoe-horn UNLV in there somewhere.

Godspeed, young fella - hat tip to KO for not wasting more than a few minutes on this one.

I was thinking UNLV and Memphis should be on the list

Reaction Score
Barkley wasn't lying when he talks about throwing money to anybody to go to auburn lol

Reaction Score
By looking at what people are saying on Twitter this was a very fast recruitment from Auburn. One can only think that the Heron's were sold on $omething.

Reaction Score
Did he get the football team confused with the basketball team? This kid is too good a player to have a list like that, seems like his pops is steering him wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom