SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11) | Page 36 | The Boneyard

SF Vance Jackson (Signed LOI on 11/11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Vance Jackson got the illustrious @UConnCompliance follow on Twitter.

What time did the follow occur. This was my house at about 3:30 today...

attachment.php

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
...and while I'm cooking my cell starts ringin' at about 6:30 and displaying UNIV OF CT...no lie. Hoping it was Calhoun looking for charity money. :oops:

Reaction Score
...and while I'm cooking my cell starts ringin' at about 6:30 and displaying UNIV OF CT...no lie. Hoping it was Calhoun looking for charity money. :oops:

I got that call last night during the Giant game WTF :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Outside of the thread we have in conversation section with a few of us and update I posted 10/4, I'll remain mum on this one.

That said - next will not leaving my lips anytime soon.

If you guys need someone to lay some rumors or news on the "in" you know how to get me! ;)

Reaction Score
Oh no, we need another Vance tweet to analyze before this spirals downward again.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Really surprised no Crystal Ball picks have changed in two weeks.

Reaction Score
Wish he would just say "I will make my announcement at (insert date and time)" so we can all at least know that. I don't think I've ever spent this much time on Twitter.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Wish he would just say "I will make my announcement at (insert date and time)" so we can all at least know that. I don't think I've ever spent this much time on Twitter.

This is his decision to make - he's the one that put in the work that got him here, therefore he sets his own agenda, and if that involves dropping a surprise commitment then so be it. He owes none of us anything. It's his moment, not ours.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
This is his decision to make - he's the one that put in the work that got him here, therefore he sets his own agenda, and if that involves dropping a surprise commitment then so be it. He owes none of us anything. It's his moment, not ours.
But doesn't he realize how inconvenient that is for me?

Selfish kid.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score

Selfish kid.

"When I signed up to be a UConn fan, I thought that high school recruits would schedule their lives according to my whim, not the other way around!"

Reaction Score

Selfish kid.
"When I signed up to be a UConn fan, I thought that high school recruits would schedule their lives according to my whim, not the other way around!"
Was just joking and being sarcastic. I get that sarcasm doesn't translate thru text always. Sorry, I didn't know that was offensive. From now on I'll just read and not comment because for some reason everyone on the boneyard is overly sensitive. I didn't realize only serious comments were allowed. He's 17. Trust me, I get it. Sorry to have offended you by joking around. I wish him nothing but the best and hope whatever decision he makes is right for him and I will read about it on Twitter or here when that day comes. I hope that suffices for you guys.

Reaction Score
Was just joking and being sarcastic. Sorry, I didn't know that was offensive. From now on I'll just read and not comment because for some reason everyone on the boneyard is overly sensitive. I didn't realize only serious comments were allowed. He's 17. Trust me, I get it. Sorry to have offended you by joking around. I wish him nothing but the best and hope whatever decision he makes is right for him and I will read about it on Twitter or here when that day comes. I hope that suffices for you guys.

It was very obvious that you were being sarcastic. Don't worry about it.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Whether Vance commits to UConn or not, I have to congratulate his parents on supporting their son by allowing him to follow his dream as he chooses, even if that means his moving a long, long way away to go to college. Talk about an "inconvenience" for his parents if they are not able or inclined to move out here as well. Kudos to KO, staff, and players for creating such a "special" experience that would draw so many great kids here.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Was just joking and being sarcastic. I get that sarcasm doesn't translate thru text always. Sorry, I didn't know that was offensive. From now on I'll just read and not comment because for some reason everyone on the boneyard is overly sensitive. I didn't realize only serious comments were allowed. He's 17. Trust me, I get it. Sorry to have offended you by joking around. I wish him nothing but the best and hope whatever decision he makes is right for him and I will read about it on Twitter or here when that day comes. I hope that suffices for you guys.

I think you are reading too much into it. Your comment was fine

Reaction Score

Stairmaster likes to lecture the board sometimes. I think most people understand what you meant by it.

Reaction Score

I am pretty sure most people understood you were being sarcastic. Stair master is one serious little kid. You don't owe an apology to anyone for a benign sarcastic joke.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
I am pretty sure most people understood you were being sarcastic. Stair master is one serious little kid. You don't owe an apology to anyone for a benign sarcastic joke.

This coming from the guy who threw a temper tantrum due to someone saying "next" about a recruit. How rich.

I overreacted earlier. Apologies to whomever I offended - have a good night all.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You don't owe an apology to anyone for a benign sarcastic joke.

Damn straight. This is his sarcasm to make - he's the one that put in the work that got him here, therefore he sets his own agenda, and if that involves dropping less-than-obvious sarcasm then so be it. He owes none of us anything. It's his sarcasm, not ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom