Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Stop blaming the students for the play of the team. First of all Move them to the side of the court. Then maybe you’ll notice them when you’re watching from the comfort of your family room.
In what possible way did I blame the students? I never missed a home game when I lived In the area and unfortunately don’t live in CT now. I gave an opinion based on what I saw on the broadcast.

Reaction Score
In what possible way did I blame the students? I never missed a home game when I lived In the area and unfortunately don’t live in CT now. I gave an opinion based on what I saw on the broadcast.
CBS Sports audio sucks. Everything about their production is garbage. Even the PC crowd last night sounded tame on the TV. Gampel was loud tonight, and the entire 2nd student section across from the main one was full too.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Well, that’s the point…you’re watching on TV. It’s very hard to get a feel for what happening at Gampel. The students are alway loud as hell in person. Especially during commercial breaks. Don’t doubt them.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
We won, it was again ugly but we won. However, we appear to have learned how to cut and pass let's see if we see that continue into the next game. We are a bit inconsistent from game to game. I'd expect our 3s to fall but we forget how to pass and cut but history doesn't have to repeat itself.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Maybe CBS sports did a bad job showing how great the crowd (specifically student section) was but for a sold out crowd I was a little underwhelmed. Too many instances all I saw was the student section standing still barely making noise except for scoring plays and the only chant I heard was let’s go huskies. They were good but no where near what the student section used to be and unfortunately no where near some of the other schools we’ve seen this year. The excuse about not having anything to cheer for also doesn’t count this game but for a packed student section I was underwhelmed. The team pulled out the win and crowd was good but no where near where it should be for a sold out gampel. Just my opinion and not calling shots at anyone or group of people. I understand it’s different since I’ve been on campus between 09-12. Good win overall and let’s see the team win another one on Saturday at home!

You are 100% wrong. Everyone who I know who was at the game said it was raucous when we were playing well and it sounded awesome on at least at my house. Maybe you should upgrade your tv and sound system.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Here is when…

I was a little underwhelmed. Too many instances all I saw was the student section standing still barely making noise except for scoring plays and the only chant I heard was let’s go huskies. They were good but no where near what the student section used to be and unfortunately no where near some of the other schools we’ve seen this year. The excuse about not having anything to cheer for also doesn’t count this game but for a packed student section I was underwhelmed

Reaction Score
M
In what possible way did I blame the students? I never missed a home game when I lived In the area and unfortunately don’t live in CT now. I gave an opinion based on what I saw on the broadcast

Reaction Score
You are 100% wrong. Everyone who I know who was at the game said it was raucous when we were playing well and it sounded awesome on at least at my house. Maybe you should upgrade your tv and sound system.
I was there. The crowd sucked. It was full. But it was weak. Hartford blew it out of the water.

Reaction Score
Well, that’s the point…you’re watching on TV. It’s very hard to get a feel for what happening at Gampel. The students are alway loud as hell in person. Especially during commercial breaks. Don’t doubt them.
The crowd was weak.

Reaction Score
Tbf it was a 10 point game with 1 minute left. If we just make our FT’s at the end of the game we win by double digits
Cole missing 2 front ends was surprising but Sanogo front end miss wasn't really. Assuming the rest of final minute played out same way and Cole makes 3 of 4 FT's then a 8 point win.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
It’s hilarious that Sanogo plays so well vs Seton Hall given how his recruitment went. Not only did they lose him at the last moment to a Skype call but he dominates them every time he plays them:D

Reaction Score
A win is a win, no? Are you a closet fan of a different team? God, this place is insufferable. Turn in your UConn gear please.
so you think anyone who thought this should have been a double digit win is complaining and should turn in their UConn gear. First of all the win was by 5 points so it wouldn’t go in the less than 5 point category. Second Mau was stating the obvious. Up 10 with a little over a minute left, the only way this is a 5 point win is by missing the front end of three one and ones and SH making an inconsequential basket with 5 seconds left.

Reaction Score
Here is when…

I was a little underwhelmed. Too many instances all I saw was the student section standing still barely making noise except for scoring plays and the only chant I heard was let’s go huskies. They were good but no where near what the student section used to be and unfortunately no where near some of the other schools we’ve seen this year. The excuse about not having anything to cheer for also doesn’t count this game but for a packed student section I was underwhelmed
I’ll eat crow. My expectations stem from nostalgic memories but glad to read that it was the way it was inside gampel. As someone else suggested I’ll look into upgrading the tv/sound system.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom