Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Why does 33% of fans always leave Gampel with ~3 minutes to go? I’ll never understand that.
Because the parking situation up there is a joke. Last time I stayed until the end of a game it took an hour just to get out of the lot. And I wasn’t in a parking garage.

Reaction Score
Crowd outside of the student section sucked. Fan atmosphere was better at the Marquette game. if you want to make the argument that the players are more comfortable at Gampel fine but if you argument is because of the crowd your wrong.

Reaction Score
Can anyone explain what happened with the Tyrese Martin out of bounds where he took the ball out and then passed it? Do you have to be standing fully out before you can touch the ball to pass it in?
Simple: Sanogo was out of bounds, passed inbounds to Martin who then stepped back out of bounds. The ref call was correct.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
They are above working age, but they also aren't working for anyone. The whole thing has been eye opening for me. If you don't have teenage kids, you may not realize they don't watch TV. At all. It's just YouTube, Twitch and TikTok. The stars of those platforms are what TV and movie stars are to you and me. And yet, most over 40 are oblivious.
I guess you're right. This is latest data I could find and it's almost 2 years old.

1645108679111.png

Hell, I'm pretty much down to only watching Jeopardy, UConn, and Pirates games. Otherwise it's Prime/Netflix/YT. I have no idea what the content of these TikToks are, but if there is a positive, it's that they're likely not more banal superhero movies ;)

Reaction Score
Because the parking situation up there is a joke. Last time I stayed until the end of a game it took an hour just to get out of the lot. And I wasn’t in a parking garage.
Totally agree! Signage to the interstate needs to be placed in many spots. When leaving the campus at night and being unfamiliar with the area it can be a struggle. When the State spends millions on that campus it can't seem to figure out this basic thing. Bush league for sure in what otherwise might be a nice experience.

Reaction Score
Stop blaming the students for the play of the team. First of all Move them to the side of the court. Then maybe you’ll notice them when you’re watching from the comfort of your family room.
Big difference being there and seeing them get loud and rowdy compared to watching it at home. Trust me seton hall was getting flustered from the student section going crazy I witnessed it

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
View attachment 73383 Can someone explain who these people are? There were reality tv cameras shooting them and standing on my feet during stoppages , someone said tik tok something so I took and sent picture to my daughter and she freaked out. Why?

The guy was rooting like hell though. Liked it.
The guy on the right in black hoodie is also a top Tik Tok earner, Angry Reactions (Oneya Johnson). He went from homeless/living in his car to millionaire. His fame came on its own but he's close with the D'Amelios.

My tweens and teen kids know them all, and I assume so do our players and recruits. Very nice to see. All publicity is good publicity.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Their family has 300 million (!!) followers between their instagram and tiktok platforms. They’re from CT and the dad is an alumn and also a fellow die hard UConn basketball + football fan.

Very good to have them on our side, literally everyone in the high school / college generation knows who they are

The More You Know GIF by megan motown

Reaction Score
I live in Southington, park in South garage, never leave a game before the end and have always been home within one hour of getting into my car. I think many of the complainers have no clue on how to navigate around Storrs.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Why does 33% of fans always leave Gampel with ~3 minutes to go? I’ll never understand that.
Those 3 minutes are the difference between getting home in a timely manner or being stuck going nowhere for a long time. It's a rational choice.

Reaction Score
Pretty bold of those two seton hall fans in the lower bowl screaming their heads off when we were shooting free throws in the first half, but it was honestly pretty funny.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom