Seton Hall Post Game Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Seton Hall Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Didn't they miss 3 front ends in a row? Two from an 89% free throw shooter too. Luckily it wasn't close enough to matter.
An unbelievably bad beat if you had UConn -5.5 (also the under hit by a point)… The odds of an 89/89/65 percent yes event not happening all 3 times plus a very deep SHU 3 and a Rhoden behind the back dribble step back 2 from practically the 3 point line in the dying seconds - being generous and calling those 30 percent yes events happening both times… all those happening together to not cover by a half point in the final minute…

Reaction Score
Is it just me or does Cole struggle (compared to his norm) with FT in close games/end of game
I think it's just you. I'm not sure if the stat exists anywhere so I'll look, but I feel like the misses stand out but he's taking the majority of our FTs end of game and making them

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Maybe CBS sports did a bad job showing how great the crowd (specifically student section) was but for a sold out crowd I was a little underwhelmed. Too many instances all I saw was the student section standing still barely making noise except for scoring plays and the only chant I heard was let’s go huskies. They were good but no where near what the student section used to be and unfortunately no where near some of the other schools we’ve seen this year. The excuse about not having anything to cheer for also doesn’t count this game but for a packed student section I was underwhelmed. The team pulled out the win and crowd was good but no where near where it should be for a sold out gampel. Just my opinion and not calling shots at anyone or group of people. I understand it’s different since I’ve been on campus between 09-12. Good win overall and let’s see the team win another one on Saturday at home!
Stop blaming the students for the play of the team. First of all Move them to the side of the court. Then maybe you’ll notice them when you’re watching from the comfort of your family room.

Reaction Score
Maybe CBS sports did a bad job showing how great the crowd (specifically student section) was but for a sold out crowd I was a little underwhelmed. Too many instances all I saw was the student section standing still barely making noise except for scoring plays and the only chant I heard was let’s go huskies. They were good but no where near what the student section used to be and unfortunately no where near some of the other schools we’ve seen this year. The excuse about not having anything to cheer for also doesn’t count this game but for a packed student section I was underwhelmed. The team pulled out the win and crowd was good but no where near where it should be for a sold out gampel. Just my opinion and not calling shots at anyone or group of people. I understand it’s different since I’ve been on campus between 09-12. Good win overall and let’s see the team win another one on Saturday at home!
The crowd sucked.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
FABEE5A0-F5BE-4AC1-8125-38D8C462AB6E.jpeg

I made the trip up from Ffld Cnty and was stoked to see the Student section, in place, hours before tipoff.

Where were you @nashusky109 ?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's basically useless at this point. He's good for an occasional drive and finish, then the other teams adjusts and he's a turnover or foul machine again.
At least Hawkins is giving us some good D off the bench. I know he can't dribble still but at least he can give us points and good D. He also rebounds well for a guard.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Lol

Reaction Score
At least Hawkins is giving us some good D off the bench. I know he can't dribble still but at least he can give us points and good D. He also rebounds well for a guard.

Yeah he was better tonight had 2 solid rebounds in the first half defensively and one offensively as well. And he kept his man in front of him more often than not he’s getting there. Thought he deserved a few more minutes but it all worked out.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Jackson’s floater was pretty tonight.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
But truthfully this game had no right being in the “games decided by less than 5 points” category. Should have easily been a double figure win.
A win is a win, no? Are you a closet fan of a different team? God, this place is insufferable. Turn in your UConn gear please.

Reaction Score
Yeah he was better tonight had 2 solid rebounds in the first half defensively and one offensively as well. And he kept his man in front of him more often than not he’s getting there. Thought he deserved a few more minutes but it all worked out.
Yeah, but it seems Hurley is telling the young Hawkins even if you don't make shots that you rebound and play tough d the minutes are there for you. I like what I'm seeing from the kid recently outside that bad shooting game he had against St. John's. He still played good d in that one too.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
A win is a win, no? Are you a closet fan of a different team? God, this place is insufferable. Turn in your UConn gear please.
Agreed. No win is easy this time of year. Get real.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom