Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Per her IG account home visit by Geno and CD
97A79907-89F0-46CA-B3BE-79FBD03E4570.jpeg

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Brandon Clay:

Shade has established herself as the preeminent scoring guard in the Hoosier State regardless of class. She’s a rare blend of athleticism and strength. Shade is using both to consistently grow her shooting range out beyond the 23 foot line. In that regard, she has become an elite option nationally who can get a bucket when need be. Being more vocal is a place for her to grow her game. In that regard, Shade has an explosiveness and speed in the backcourt reminiscent of Chennedy Carter in her prep days with a work ethic that resembles former Miss Indiana Basketball Jackie Young’s.

Chris Hansen:

In my opinon Shade is one of the most unique perimeter players in her class. Where most of the game their game from the 3-point arc or in getting to the rim, Shade does everything in-between at a high level. On the floor her coachability and ability to tweak concepts in real time is fantastic as I learned first hand in our DHO competitions in Indy last summer. She’s become a credible threat from the 3-point arc now, right in that 30-percent range for now, but it’s her physicality and how hard she is to guard that makes her so productive. It’s really hard not to foul her and even when you do she elevates and can score after contact. During Nike GEYBL play this summer she managed a strong 1.13 points per shot but what’s dually impressive is her impact rebounding and defending.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Could this be CD? Pointed out by @Stoli on Katie Fiso’s Instagram story
View attachment 69763
Doubtful. The person is wearing a wool sweater which would probably be a bit much for even Seattle (her home town) between June and September. Don't know if it is an NCAA rule or practice but when observing AAU competition the coaches usually wear clothing that identifies their school. It also looks like this person is addressing the player which is also not permissible during these events.

Reaction Score

I actually know Coach Stan Delus. A few years back we were the two finalist for the HS job at Etiwanda he holds now. He was the assistant coach there prior to me challenging him for the head coaching job when it came open. Needless to say he won out. He is a good coach from what I am told. The program at Etiwanda HS has been top notch for over 20 years. Stan also is deeply rooted in the basketball club world.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Not sure about Smith but CD follows Tajianna Avant-Roberts who is also on that team. She's an elite 2024, ranked #12 at ESPN.

Meant Avant-Roberts is on La Jolla with Cunningham, not Etiwanda.

Anyone's guess about the latter is as good as mine at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom