Reaction Score
Not even a real photo of Azzi.
Nika Muhl from her instagram
April 2019.
1631415067613.png

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I know you’re having some fun with this, but you know as well as I that no UConn WBB player gets to wear a real game uniform until they earn it in practice.
Let me expand your thinking a little bit further. Fun fact: No NCAA women's basketball prospect is allowed to wear a real game uniform on a recruiting visit. Those are replicas being worn at those other schools just as those are replicas have been photo shopped by Nika, Azzi and Cierra. ;)Appreciate the attempt to move the goal post.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Let me expand your thinking a little bit further. Fun fact: No NCAA women's basketball prospect is allowed to wear a real game uniform on a recruiting visit. Those are replicas being worn at those other schools just as those are replicas have been photo shopped by Nika, Azzi and Cierra. ;)Appreciate the attempt to move the goal post.
Talk about moving the goalposts. Nika & Cierra are not wearing real uniforms or replicas. They are photoshopped, and Azzi’s picture is a caricature, or cartoon if you prefer.

Let me try to explain it another way. My nephew is very good with a computer. He created a photoshopped picture of himself, his brother, my father, my brother, myself, my son and the Goodfellas which I hung in the den.

Suggesting that Toomey, Azzi or Nika are “in UConn uniforms” is like me suggesting I took a picture with Ray Liotta, Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci & Paul Sorvino.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Talk about moving the goalposts. Nika & Cierra are not wearing real uniforms or replicas. They are photoshopped, and Azzi’s picture is a caricature, or cartoon if you prefer.

Let me try to explain it another way. My nephew is very good with a computer. He created a photoshopped picture of himself, his brother, my father, my brother, myself, my son and the Goodfellas which I hung in the den.

Suggesting that Toomey, Azzi or Nika are “in UConn uniforms” is like me suggesting I took a picture with Ray Liotta, Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci & Paul Sorvino.
Your confusion is understandable. Clearly Azzi, Nika and Cierra were attempting to photoshop Baylor uniforms on to these images. Understandable because in this new NIL environment that is clearly more profitable.
Confusion Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Toomey was not “in a UConn uniform.” A photoshopped picture is a computer enhanced photograph that distorts reality. While I appreciate the fact that Toomey posted the image, it’s not a real photo.

I continue to maintain that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball.
Exactly what I was saying. Wasit confusing?

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Your confusion is understandable. Clearly Azzi, Nika and Cierra were attempting to photoshop Baylor uniforms on to these images. Understandable because in this new NIL environment that is clearly more profitable.
Confusion Reaction GIF
Coco, if you want to post photoshopped pictures & caricatures on the BY and pass them off as real, have at it. But don’t be surprised when U get called out for it and nobody takes it seriously.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
This guy has no credibility. Don’t fall for it
Perhaps, in this case, he’s like a broken clock…..He’s right twice a day…….

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Couple new follows by Chris Dailey. Info on both of them upcoming.

First, 2025 Zhen Craft, a 6-1 wing from Maryland.

Sluconn, you track this information closer than anyone on the BY. Does it seem to you that UConn WBB is following more recruits than ever before, or is it just my impression?

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Sluconn, you track this information closer than anyone on the BY. Does it seem to you that UConn WBB is following more recruits than ever before, or is it just my impression?

That's been my impression for a while. It makes sense though considering all the movement among players now which has Geno nearly maxing out his scholarship limit.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
That's been my impression for a while. It makes sense though considering all the movement among players now which has Geno nearly maxing out his scholarship limit.
The other aspects of this trend is the desire to engage with prospects earlier in their HS careers and the explosion of player social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Toomey was not “in a UConn uniform.” A photoshopped picture is a computer enhanced photograph that distorts reality. While I appreciate the fact that Toomey posted the image, it’s not a real photo.

I continue to maintain that no UConn recruit will ever be seen in a UConn uniform until they show up at UConn to play ball.
I can see both sides uni or no uni, most who saw the photo shop image would have no idea it wasn't real, I didn't question it. While I didn't question it there was a nagging thought that something didn't seem right. Many on the BY had no idea the image was photo shopped, wonder how many others across the country even gave it a second thought and accepted it as a real pic. I find the fact that she took the time and effort to put herself in a Husky uniform so much more telling than having another program put her on display in their uniform. I see it as a Young player projecting herself where she wants to be. :cool:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I can see both sides uni or no uni, most who saw the photo shop image would have no idea it wasn't real, I didn't question it. While I didn't question it there was a nagging thought that something didn't seem right. Many on the BY had no idea the image was photo shopped, wonder how many others across the country even gave it a second thought and accepted it as a real pic. I find the fact that she took the time and effort to put herself in a Husky uniform so much more telling than having another program put her on display in their uniform. I see it as a Young player projecting herself where she wants to be. :cool:
No one of sound mind would or should have assumed that the Toomey, Fudd or the Muhl images in UCONN uniforms were real photos. The Toomey image of her in a UCONN uniform was the second posting on the BY. We were told by a BY poster that the original Toomey image in a UCONN uniform was by a third party and not affiliated with the family. The second Toomey image in a UCONN uniform was verified as coming from Cierra's social media account. Likewise the Muhl posting in a UCONN uniform was from her Nika's twitter. The Azzi Fuud posting in a UCONN uniform was from an ESPN article in which there were several other family photos. If the Fudd family didn't want that image out there it would not have been. Nika, Cierra and the Fudd family put those images in UCONN uniforms out there.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I agree with your assessment. I think it’s a very good sign that Toomey took the time to photoshop the image, as opposed to feeling pressure to put on a uniform during a recruiting visit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
She didn’t photoshop it. Another account posted it from her hometown and she reposted it. It is very obviously photoshopped, maybe those who are technologically behind can’t tell but most should be able to. It is clearly a photo taken from a game she was playing with the Uconn logo edited into it. Attached is the account who I believe made it/posted it first.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No one of sound mind would or should have assumed that the Toomey, Fudd or the Muhl images in UCONN uniforms were real photos. The Toomey image of her in a UCONN uniform was the second posting on the BY. We were told by a BY poster that the original Toomey image in a UCONN uniform was by a third party and not affiliated with the family. The second Toomey image in a UCONN uniform was verified as coming from Cierra's social media account. Likewise the Muhl posting in a UCONN uniform was from her Nika's twitter. The Azzi Fuud posting in a UCONN uniform was from an ESPN article in which there were several other family photos. If the Fudd family didn't want that image out there it would not have been. Nika, Cierra and the Fudd family put those images in UCONN uniforms out there.

"images in UCONN uniforms"

Images of players in uniform is not equal to even close to "player wearing uniform". I've never been to Paris so no one has ever seen me there. But I can post an image of me with Paris in the background and those who say they "saw me in Paris" would be wrong because I have never been there.

If I were to say that "I saw Bueckers today" sane people would not think it was in a magazine. An image of an apple is not an apple.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Images of players in uniform is not equal to even close to "player wearing uniform". I've never been to Paris so no one has ever seen me there. But I can post an image of me with Paris in the background and those who say they "saw me in Paris" would be wrong because I have never been there.

If I were to say that "I saw Bueckers today" sane people would not think it was in a magazine. An image of an apple is not an apple.
If you were to post an image of you with Paris in the background I not sure anyone would care but I bet you a pizza people would not think you were in Rio. An image of an apple is not an apple I certainly agree with you there. An image of a person in a UCONN uniform is neither the person nor the real uniform. Glad we cleared that up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom