September recruiting thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

September recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Kennedy Smith seems likely as the Etiwanda player UConn was looking at as others surmised.

Kennedy Smith, Etiwanda, 6-1, Fr.: Averaged 22.4 points and 11.7 rebounds while displaying skills as perhaps the No. 1 freshman in the state for 1-AA regional finalists.

Reaction Score
Kennedy Smith seems likely as the Etiwanda player UConn was looking at as others surmised.

Kennedy Smith, Etiwanda, 6-1, Fr.: Averaged 22.4 points and 11.7 rebounds while displaying skills as perhaps the No. 1 freshman in the state for 1-AA regional finalists.
When the season starts I will drive the 3.5 miles and report back. With any luck a can get Carnac to roll. He is very familiar with the Etiwanda gym.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
When the season starts I will drive the 3.5 miles and report back. With any luck a can get Carnac to roll. He is very familiar with the Etiwanda gym.
Yes Doggie....very familiar!! Both of my children and both of my grandchildren went to Etiwanda High School starting way back in 1985. They all played basketball at EHS. I seldom missed a game. My son was an assistant coach for all 3 of the girls teams (at various times) for 8 years. I'll be glad to meet you for a game or two. I'm anxious to see this young lady in action.

The last female high school WBB player I remember seeing in our gym that had national interest was Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis from Mater Dei when she was a senior. That was a CIF* (California Interscholastic Federation) post season playoff game. She was clearly the best player on the floor that night.

*The California Interscholastic Federation is the governing body for high school sports in the U.S. state of California. CIF membership includes both public and private high schools. Wikipedia

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2028 player of interest
1631838979680.jpeg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
For anyone who is unaware or has forgotten, here's what Olson said about Madison Booker in 2019:

"Athletic perimeter performer with off-the-charts potential; quick-leaper, active off the glass, rebounds and attacks the defense in transition game; knocks down jumpers in the key, extends to the arc."

Sounds like Phee to me!

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
For anyone who is unaware or has forgotten, here's what Olson said about Madison Booker in 2019:

"Athletic perimeter performer with off-the-charts potential; quick-leaper, active off the glass, rebounds and attacks the defense in transition game; knocks down jumpers in the key, extends to the arc."

Sounds like Phee to me!
Having read Olson's blurbs on players ranked #1 to 100 he writes the same stuff about almost every player playing the same position. That said Booker would be a huge get for us.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
More Madison Booker news

I totally misread that prior post. I thought Madison had a Final 5. That list was only partial list, and she will be revealing her top 8 either tomorrow or in October (as previously stated).

Reaction Score
Jadyn Donovan (#10-2023) and Kendall Dudley (#3-2024) are both at ND this weekend! (Jadyn’s IG story). Both go to Sitwell Friends in DC (Same as Rice) Dudley’s mom is the HS coach! BIG that these girls are at ND with Niele. As some people I’ve seen online is that she can’t get recruits. She’s done it now with them two and KK Arnold/Bransford. ND’s coaching staff must have checked them out at DC over this past week due to Kendalls mom’s tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom